worth ?

Cobwebbyfir

A big fat NOPE. It Looks nice, that is all. Combat is boring, sluggish and slow. You also only have one main Combo and unlock maybe 3 new ones (from which 2 are pretty similar) until the end. But the first one you have is still the best and pretty much all you do the whole game. XXXY for 3-4 hours. FUN FUN FUN.

There is Little that changes up the gameplay and everything is copied from games that did it better 20 years ago. Everything pretty much blends in together. I'm right before the last Boss (main game, not DLC) and I can't really tell you what happened in between. Looks all the same to me.

You also have to go in to town before every Mission to start a challange, which you have to pay for (still don't no a reason for that one) and you can't do all three at once so you pretty much have to Play it 3 times with one character (plus three times with every other character). And that's only if you manage to get all the Gold medal in during this. I can't even imagine doing a second playthrough after this boring mess let alone five.

After the Music got too dull in the first world, I just put my tv on mute and listened to some Louis CK stand-up.

There are so many better games in the same genre on XBLA alone. I see a reason to play this. It's not as terrible as Double Dragon II since the mechanics actually work, but it just bores you after a while. Don't know how it is with other people but I can't of see any friends of mine that would pay 15 bucks for this.

And one thing on the coop. Not the game makes coop fun, your friends do. It has nothing to do with the game, if it's not catered to it and fun in the first place. You can throw rocks in the river while talking to friends and have an amazing time. Nothing to do with rocks though.

Edited by L0cke89

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...