Mystic Academy sidequest?

Zephro

The dudes in the bars keep going on about some Magic Academy thingo, which I guess is the only sidequest left to do at the moment.

Problem is, I have no idea where to start it. I went to the most obvious place, the Academy at Elysion, but couldn't find anyone to talk to there.

Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Nope, not in Melphina. Only Pagus is there with his crazy dragon quest.

If it helps, I'm almost at the end of Disc 1. Did all the quests in Melphina already.

EDIT: After beating Pagus's Ancient Dragon quest, the people in the bars stopped talking about what I mentioned earlier. Weird.

Edited by Zephro

Nope, not in Melphina. Only Pagus is there with his crazy dragon quest.

If it helps, I'm almost at the end of Disc 1. Did all the quests in Melphina already.

EDIT: After beating Pagus's Ancient Dragon quest, the people in the bars stopped talking about what I mentioned earlier. Weird.

I think this may be Pagus' quest since IIRC the second friend you meet in Royotia may have been part of the academy

This sounds exactly like the quest I'm doing now, on Disc Two after doing the 6 bases I went to every town and heard the same rumour (except Elysion who said something about a monster in Wyrmskeep) and I went to Melphina and he was in there, a Yama in yellow

I'm hoping I get to use Magick after this (The same thing Wagram uses)

I just re read that it's the former female Mitra head of the Academy, so this isn't the same quest

Good quest though, tough final fight

Ah what, I got an Idol Fragment (Gonna see what I can make with that) and an Amethyst Orb which allows Rush to use Psionics >_>

Also the guy who gave you the quest is in the guild, gonna see if he was another quest now

Edited by Otaku