Shrinking Violets regenerate health!

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this before. It's not even in the in-game manual.

If you "hold" the shrink sense button, while you are on (or already inside) one of these Shrinking Violets (and your health is not 100%)... keep holding the button, and your health will regenerate!

I only discovered this by accident, as I was battling several enemies... and I was curious if the flower would protect me from attacks, and I noticed my health was regenerating (and I was NOT wearing anything to regenerate health).

I don't know if it will restore complete health, if you are near death (since I haven't been in that state since I discovered this).

This explains what the description of the "Late but Lucky" dress means ("Imbued with the power of Shrinking Violets")!

I hope this is helpful to anyone who hasn't discovered this before. :)

Edited by Restricted-Access
Colors for dark mode made previous post unreadable!

I figured this out during the first chapter, what you say is true plus if your health is really low and you fill it up all the way you get more tetth out of the plant instead of just two per flower.

Well Done for pointing out tho, coz i only found it by mistake myself haha

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Should I request that a moderator might sticky this thread? This is VERY useful information, and isn't mentioned in the game or in-game manual. I hate to "bump" the thread to get this back on the first page... but I certainly wouldn't want anyone to miss seeing this info.

I only noticed it was on the second page, because I got an e-mail that someone posted a message in a different thread in this forum I'm subscribed to... and I didn't see this thread on the first page anymore.

Edited by Restricted-Access
Colors for dark mode made previous post unreadable!