Team Building Help Please?

Okay, So safe to say, I Am a Noob at this game, Never played a fighting game like it, and never have I Heard of a game so dictated by tiers, All I Hear is about God-Tier Virgil and such, So I'd like to ask for a Little help In My Team? I'm thinking of Using Nemesis, Firebrand, M.O.D.O.K, Not sure which order, But from an Outsiders perspective, How Bad is this team? I've heard Horror stories about M.O.D.O.K And want to know if this team Will work, Cheers guys, Sorry for the Long Ass Post

I hate modok and I've never faced him online so I have NO legit opinion on him.

Firebrand takes a lot of practice and doesn't do much damage unless of course you utilize him well.

Nemmy should be easy to pick one

I'd go with nemmy first, then modok on beam assist, then firebrand on anchor or switch nemmy with Fb making nemmy anchor. But I play kinda crazy.

here's my opinion, MODOK is incredibly good but he's really hard to get used to. he has good normals (his down + Y is an OTG) and he can float in the air easily escaping x-factor and spammers and whatnot. Firebrand is like a flying wolverine, very fast and can do damage but has no health, pretty much one touch and he's dead, more or less. and nemesis is really fun to use, I like him a lot :D. his combos aren't the hardest in the world, you just have to train. I would do

Modok (beam assist) - Nemesis (rocket slam assist)- Firebrand (spitfire assist)

lethal soverein is my gamertag and I can help you if you'd like :), I'm not phenominal but I enjoy the game and play a lot of characters so I can help where I can. hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not a very good team for someone who is new.

MODOK is very technical and requires character knowledge to pull off damaging combos. Same with Firebrand. Nemesis is basically straight damage output.

But if you insist of playing this team, I'd put Nemesis first, MODOK second and replace Firebrand. He is not very good on anchor.