worth buying?

Bullitt24

Im a little late but is this game still worth buying? Also, how is the mp?

HELLLLLLL YES mass effect is amazing it's got a 20+ hour story and the multiplayer basically like horde mode in gears of war you will rack up many hours on it alone a MUST buy.

This game is absolutely worth a buy. It's very fun, has amazing characters, and an excellent story. You should definitely play the previous 2 before starting this one though. You'll get much more out of the series that way.

Dark Souls is also an amazing game. It provides a rare and truly satisfying challenge that is rare this generation. The gameplay is top notch, and it features one of the best combat systems in any RPG ever made.

Both are worth your time. Do yourself a favor and take the time to enjoy both when you get a chance. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looks like its gonna be dark souls. Didnt realize i couldnt download it off xbl.

The Mass Effect Trilogy has been some of the best RPG's I have played on the 360 and I've played quite a few. ME1 had way more RPG elements in it compared to the later two, which took a more action type game style but all in all these games should not be passed up on.

Go to WalMart and for like $30 or $40 you can buy the entire trilogy which includes all the DLC for the first two and some DLC for the third and it's all packaged in one convenient stylish case.....what are you waiting for, go buy it!!! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Go to WalMart and for like $30 or $40 you can buy the entire trilogy which includes all the DLC for the first two and some DLC for the third and it's all packaged in one convenient stylish case.....what are you waiting for, go buy it!!! ;)

i was under the impression the only dlc you got with the trilogy was just the cerberus network pass?

Anyways yes you should get it if you enjoyed the prior 2 game. And the multiplayer is pretty dam good with a ton of free map packs to download.

What DLC is included in the Mass Effect Trilogy?

• On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer. On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3. On PlayStation 3, Bring Down the Sky will be included both on disc and on the PSN download, Mass Effect 2 will still have the same DLC on-disc that it was originally shipped with: Cerberus Network; Genesis; Kasumi; Overlord; and Lair of the Shadow Broker. Finally, Mass Effect 3 will also be exactly as it originally shipped.

From the BSN

As a note on the MP, it might be my favorite of all time (outside of maybe Halo Reach). It's purely cooperative, so if you are into PvP it won't be for you. However, I like team-based efforts, and ME3's MP works best when it is played with a team. If you get four people with tech or biotic powers, the constant combos will make anything below gold difficulty matches a cakewalk. Anyway, hope you're still considering it!

• 1 month later...

I played both and just couldn't get into how freaking hard Dark Souls was for my play style. Maybe I was doing something wrong or something, but it seems like you have to be all fighting in Dark Souls. Mass Effect I can get away with not being the best fighter.