Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

DEG23

Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You also can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to finish off the achievements for Halo Spartan Assault Co-Op for Xbox 360.

I need about 3 people to get The Company of Strangers Achievement and I need to finish off 10,000 kills (I think i'm very close).

Looking to do this asap.

GT: DSight

Edited by DeadSight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I'm looking to do all the co-op achievements for the X360 version of Spartan Assault:

Flooded

Overachiever

Dynamic Duo

Extermination

The Company of Strangers

Since The Company of Strangers achievement requires 5 people and I know that available time is sometimes very limited, please say which achievement(s) you would be interested in helping on in a message to my GT. My GT is my username: musicman888

If there are any achievements from this game, or another game that I also have, I am more than happy to return the favor and help you on those achievements that I can help you unlock.

Edited by musicman888

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If anybody is interested in running through the Co-Op achievements, drop me a message on here or on Xbox Live. I already have the achievements for getting co-op medals and getting all gold because I played on the Xbox One, but apparently I still need 10,000 kills, play with 5 different people, and complete each of the maps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking to knock out all 5 of the co-op achievements (360 as that's where I have everything accomplished).

-Flooded (complete all co-op missions)

-Overachiever (earn all co-op medals at least once)

-Dynamic Duo (all gold stars in all co-op missions)

-Extermination (10,000 kills in co-op)

-The Company of Strangers (complete co-op mission w/ at least 5 different players - I know this one may be a little more difficult b/c of the number of people but hopefully there's a few people willing to help out.)

Please send me a msg if interested!

GT = v3Xed CoLD