Need help with Connection problem!

Alright so around a week ago I was able to connect to the Shaun White Skateboarding servers and started this game's singleplayer. For the last 4 days however I have been unable to connect to the games multiplayer and receive the message: "The Shaun White Skateboarding servers are not available at this time. Please try again later."

I have contacted Ubisoft and just get told to reset router and open NAT (which I have done.) I know that the servers are not down because a friend was able to connect to the servers.

Today I tested a theory and signed in on my Xbox with a friend's account. His account was able to connect to the servers on my Xbox just fine. So the problem is related to my account. I have deleted my account of my Xbox and re-downloaded it and also tried deleting all save data related to Shaun White Skateboarding hoping to start fresh, but the problem still persists.

If anyone has any helpful tips or have encountered this problem before I'd love the help, because as of now this prevents me from completing the games online achievements.