Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need help with the "backseat driver" and "numero uno" achievements. I am also avalible for heists. Done them all a couple of times.

Can also help you if you need boosting some achievements.

Hit me up gt: madein1

Edited by madein1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody, this is a Cheeky question i know.

But i need $6.500.000 so i can get the last achievement. Is there anybody that got billions and is willing to give some away?

allready got the kuruma, and 1 million in my bank.

i am more then happy to help out with any cheevo's im level 112

GT: Agent 47

XboX360

Only have myself as I come back to the 360 to get all heist achievements after doing them all on the one I know every heist have done them just looking for a decent team that wants to run through them all from prison break to Pacific standard I'm a level 160 ish please message me if anyone has a group they are with I'm online now and will be for a good few hours.

GT : ik unkn0wn ik

Looking for a crew to do heists with for the all-in-order and same crew bonusses. I have done the heists on PS already so Criminal Mastermind would be nice to have, but I'm not dead set on getting that as I understand how difficult it can be. I'm in US Eastern Time and available most nights.

GT: STurbo53 - Please include a message with Friend request

So, no one really join those "game sessions", even users who "joined" on this forum were not in the game, or playing COD... I guess it`s no use for that feature on this forum, I guess I have to give up looking for solid crew on here...

I would like to boost the first heist over and over again. I'm willing to let you get all the platinum but in exchange I need to get 70% of the money we get from the heist. So basically whoever's interested will get the platinum and I will get most of the money.

To: ssTHE MVPss

Hey, mate! I am in the same boat pretty much. Got only "live a little" achievement to do. Been taking it easy, playing fleeca job almost everyday, getting around 60 000 $ every trip - but it's got really boring after awhile... So I started doing heists again - this time on hard and with a good crew. I found a few great ppl, we're playing hard and having heaps of fun and earning good $ along the way. For example the finale of "Pacific Standard" heist we do on hard, in one go, without loosing any lives! It's pretty cool to play once you've got a good team, and I would recommend you join us and see how it goes. You'll get your $, but also you'll push yourself to the limit and get a great sense of accomplishment at the end! Unless you don't want to step out of comfort zone, off course.

What's your preferable playtime? Location/GMT?

Lookin to add someone/couple of folk that wouldn't mind helping out when it comes to fulfilling the daily objectives to collect a bounty, impromptu race (basically the ones that need another human player to comply).

Its pretty infuriating trying to get these ones sometimes so would be nice to have someone/couple to call on just to quickly join a closed session and pop them off.

I also need to get some of the other online achievements such as survive 24 hours, kill a thief so if you wanted to boost anything like that with me, I'm more than happy to return the favour.

If you've got some extra extra time on your hand, we could could even knock out the 5 sets tennis match!! Ooooohhhh!!!

Drop me a message/FR on XBL - ashleyleary

Casual Gamer - 30mins/1hr a night, couple hours at the weekend

GMT UK - Usually on mid evening.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to join a team to do all heists on the X360 to get all achievements. I did them all already on the X1 so I know what do do, plus I'm level 369. Send message on live.

Edit : just went back on the 360 after installing all the updates. On that platform I'm just level 276.

Edited by Snoop QC

• 3 weeks later...

And so, tonight is another Saturday Heist binge! This time it`s just for fun! 5 pm - 9 pm UK time / 11 am - 3 pm US time / 2 am - 6 am Aussie time. Join if you dare!

Also, anyone in need of achievements other than heist-related ones, is welcome too! Just ask what you need and I will help you out!