Does Cheeves Stack?

DOPE BOI

Dont know if this has been asked or answered but I would like to know if I beat it on hard will I get the lower achievements?

Also is there a chapter select so if I miss a opportunity or if there is a good spot to get certain achievements I can replay that level?

Edited by DOPE BOI

I would do it the other way around, start off on hard and afterwards do your playthrough on easy. Otherwise you will get used to play on easy which makes the hard difficulty even harder to play afterwards. Atleast that is what I experienced with CoD and ever since I'm playing on hard first and afterwards finish whatever you still need on easy.

I would do it the other way around, start off on hard and afterwards do your playthrough on easy. Otherwise you will get used to play on easy which makes the hard difficulty even harder to play afterwards. Atleast that is what I experienced with CoD and ever since I'm playing on hard first and afterwards finish whatever you still need on easy.
exactly. that and if u die just main menu and continue. In every game I always start on Hard first unless 1 you have to beat the game before you unlock the hardest mode or 2 your stats carry over on the next playthrough.

I'm doing it on easy first just to enjoy the game and to complete it without dying.

What's the point of buying a game and playing it on hard just to get frustrated on your first go, for me playing on easy is better first so you can get to know the game then getting piss off with it and not knowing what to do.

I'm doing it on easy first just to enjoy the game and to complete it without dying.

What's the point of buying a game and playing it on hard just to get frustrated on your first go, for me playing on easy is better first so you can get to know the game then getting piss off with it and not knowing what to do.

I understand your point of view. I just like getting it done and out the way early and I have only played 2 games that their hard mode frustrated me at times.

WAW because the enemies keep spawning unless you push up and to push up you have to expose yourself out of cover a lot of the times. The only part on that game that got to me was when you had to place explosives on the 88 flak cannons in the middle of a huge shoot out but the enemy only focused on you and the team wouldnt shoot nothing.

Halo Reach for the same reason as you have a team that does nothing, that wouldnt even draw enemy fire from you. Still it was only on the Corvette level that it got to me.