how bad is the xp decrease using higher level pawns?

iTs xLuiGi

i know i read somewhere that if you use pawns alot higher than you, you gain less xp per kill. is it noticeable? i'm a lvl 11 and i have two IRL friends on my list that are level 38 and 48. is it gonna slow down my leveling alot? they keep telling me "it's barely noticeable it won't make a difference." am i better off renting pawns closer to my level?

i know i read somewhere that if you use pawns alot higher than you, you gain less xp per kill. is it noticeable? i'm a lvl 11 and i have two IRL friends on my list that are level 38 and 48. is it gonna slow down my leveling alot? they keep telling me "it's barely noticeable it won't make a difference." am i better off renting pawns closer to my level?

yea if you use high level pawns, your xp decreases. But in your case I dont think youll see that much of a difference at all. If you where using a pawn that was over 100, then you would see a big difference in xp

i tested it just to be sure and it seems a goblin with 2 other pawns the same level as me gets me 65xp, and with my friends pawns gets me 38xp. not too bad, what i miss because they're higher level, i gain back because i kill things 3x as fast. i'll just try to avoid releasing/enlisting them so they don't get TOO much higher than me.