Amazon Buy 2 Get 1 Free Deal Until 10/17, Toys R Us B2G1 Till 10/16

Vendetta

First off this is a pretty damn good deal for those of you on a budget. I know that someone will say this needs to be in the good deals thread etc.. I think with a spectacular deal like this it needs to be out in open for everyone to view. I know of a lot of people that do not even look in the good deals thread because of a lot of clutter.

Amazon is having a B2G1 Free on Select Titles. That said there are some standouts (most are also a couple of bucks under MSRP, and no tax for some of you!!):

• NBA 2K10
  • Beatles: Rock Band
  • GH 5
  • Need For Speed: Shift
  • Madden 10
  • NHL 10
  • Operation Flashpoint
  • COD WaW
  • Red Faction
  • DIRT 2
  • UFC
  • Prototype
  • Wet
  • Also the Fallout 3 collectors edition is listed on there as well!! On pg 6 of the 360 games.

This doesnt apply just to 360, it is for PS3, Wii, etc...

Link to amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref%5F=amb%5Flink%5F85716851%5F2&docId=1000436751

Great deal if you want 3 newer games for the price of only two!

Also Toys R Us is running a B2G1 free on new games as well. This includes games like Brutal Legend, Magnacarta 2 and Uncharted 2 (for the PS3) that just came out as well as some pre-order games. This is valid online and in stores as well!

Hope you all enjoy the awesome deals. I am ordering Dirt 2, NHL 10 and undecided on the third.

Also a note to a mod who sees this I would love to see if we can have 2 seperate deals threads (one for NTSC and the other for PAL/NTSC-J etc). I would love to head it and update it daily with ongoing deals. This would reduce clutter in the threads and make it easy for everyone to see what is going on :)

EDIT: You can also get an ad from toys r us and take the flier to Best Buy, Target (they price match now, started to about 2 months ago), Wal-Mart or Sears and get what you want. Be reminded though some stores that price match may call the toys r us nearest to you and check to see if they have an item in stock (this will vary for everyone). However I cant see them doing this for a b2g1f sale because they would have to call about pretty much every item you bring up. If this was a discounted one item thing it would be more likely they would call.

Edited by Vendetta

Vendetta, I fucking love you. I want you to know that. I'm about to buy 200 bucks, Fallout 3, ODST, NBA2K10, Infamous, Uncharted 2...

OH WOW! Toys R Us is like OUT OF STOCK on All the shit I want. BOOOOO!! No Fallout 3, no Infamous, no uncharted 2. Looks like I'll be going to Toys R Us Friday and hope they have them. Or I might just buy some on amazon... I really wanted Fallout 3 and ODST though :(

I may have to check this out tomorrow after school. I could use more games, but I really need to save my money to pay off some stuff. Bahhhhh!

*edit*

Nevermind I think I'm going to get Lego Batman, Indiana Jones and one of the Star Wars. That should keep myself and my girl friend busy for quite some time.

Edited by Emotional Ninja

Vendetta, I fucking love you. I want you to know that. I'm about to buy 200 bucks, Fallout 3, ODST, NBA2K10, Infamous, Uncharted 2...

OH WOW! Toys R Us is like OUT OF STOCK on All the shit I want. BOOOOO!! No Fallout 3, no Infamous, no uncharted 2. Looks like I'll be going to Toys R Us Friday and hope they have them. Or I might just buy some on amazon... I really wanted Fallout 3 and ODST though :(

Amazon's lists of stuff is limited. However there is one alternative man. Get the weekly ad from toys r us and take it to best buy or target or walmart and get it price matched. That should do the trick as well.

Same goes for all of you that cant get the deal because they are out of something. I must warn you however some price matching stores may call in to check stock and some might not. YMMV on that.

YMMV = You Milage May Vary. Meaning different for everyone.

Hope this helps you guys :)

Vendetta, I just purchased Infamous and Little Big Planet for the PS3 and NBA2K10 on the 360, thank you for saving me 65 dollars. I'm gonna go to toys r us tomorrow or saturday and see if I can get Fallout 3, ODST, and whatever else they might have. Really appreciate it Vendetta.

infamous is solid but I would have gotten Uncharted 2 over it. Absolutely amazing game. Also make sure your LBP was the game of the year edition!

If TRU doesnt have what you want just march over to Best Buy or another competitor with the ad :D

I am going to speak with a few mods and admins to see if I can head up a new good deals thread and if we can split them off between ones in the UK and US. I will post all the good deals in the OP and keep up with it as well if they will let me :)

I think that is best for organization purposes and such.

Also you are very welcome. I hope you manage to snag up Uncharted. I think Brutal Legend and Magnacarta 2 applied to the Toys R Us deal. Those two just came out this week too!