Collectibles Guide - Voxophones, Kinetoscopes, Telescopes & Infusions (Text/Video)

Maka

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found an infusion in a building to the left during your first ride on the sky line to Monument Tower. You have to dismount and kill a couple police and it's on a desk in a room with several beer bottles.

We got it allready.

Still missing 1 :mad:

Appreciate the guide, man. Hopefully you have all of the chapters covered by the time I begin the game this weekend.

I hope to make a lot of progress. The game is pretty long, has a lot of chapters, and it's the busiest week of school all year long.

Also, the text and formatting is a lot to do, as other people are just pumping out videos.

I hope to be 75%+ done by Fri/Sat.

We got it allready.

Still missing 1 :mad:

Apparently there are 3 in Comstock Center Rooftops?

Does anyone just have the guidebook?

Thanks for the guide, but are you going to list the locations for the Gear upgrades as well? I know there's no achievement for it, but it would still be nice to know where all the pieces of gear are located.

How many infusions are in each chapter:

Lighthouse- 0

Welcome center- 0

Town Center-0

Comstock Center Rooftops- 3

Monument Island Gateway- 1

Monument Tower- 1

Battlefield Bay- 1

Soldier's Field- 3

Hall of Heroes- 2

Finkton Docks- 1

Finkton Proper- 3

Shantytown- 3

The Factory- 1

Emporia- 2

Downtown Emporia- 3

Comstock House- 1

Hangar Bay-0

Comstock Center Rooftops has 1 un-missable infusion in the beginning which may be confusing people.

How many infusions are in each chapter:

Lighthouse- 0

Welcome center- 0

Town Center-0

Comstock Center Rooftops- 3

Monument Island Gateway- 1

Monument Tower- 1

Battlefield Bay- 1

Soldier's Field- 3

Hall of Heroes- 2

Finkton Docks- 1

Finkton Proper- 3

Shantytown- 3

The Factory- 1

Emporia- 2

Downtown Emporia- 3

Comstock House- 1

Hangar Bay-0

Comstock Center Rooftops has 1 un-missable infusion in the beginning which may be confusing people.

24/25

Confirmed the list 100%, still missing one on Comstock Center Rooftops but "maybe" is the one they give you at the bar.

As of tonight, I have:

• Videos up to Chapter 6
  • Text up to Chapter 7
  • Timelinks up to Chapter 3

I'll keep looking and updating this thread as we go. There are limited resources for this game, so I'm trying my best, but I'm spending a lot of time making sure not to miss anything at the moment, please be patient.

maka what do you need i have the collectors strat.

the 3 infusions listed are "the shield", the order, and the quest chest

soldiers field is : welcome center, the fellow traveler, at the end of the first lady's aerodome.

also powerpyx has the video with all collectibles up and running but i told him i offer first right or refusal based on quality and time efficiency. you were first in line.

Edited by h4mm32

maka what do you need i have the collectors strat.

the 3 infusions listed are "the shield", the order, and the quest chest

soldiers field is : welcome center, the fellow traveler, at the end of the first lady's aerodome.

also powerpyx has the video with all collectibles up and running but i told him i offer first right or refusal based on quality and time efficiency. you were first in line.

Yo, if you have the strategy guide, could you please post all the Infusion locations. None of the guides have them all listed yet.

Yo, if you have the strategy guide, could you please post all the Infusion locations. None of the guides have them all listed yet.

And the GEAR UPGRADES. Would you kindly stop ignoring the gear upgrades please.

Is it just me or is the gear in the gear upgrades mostly random? Not the Location but the "ability" in it.

Yes it is, you could use a checkpoint and try to get the desired gear .

About the Soldiers Field collectibles, i think the problem is that the other Guides are using another chapter count.

Where this Guide is using areas... Soldiers Field, Hall of Heroes

the other guides are working with the chapter select points Inside hall of heroes, gift shop, return to hall of heroes.

So strat-guide says Soldiers field 3 and hall of heroes 2

sounds like IGN's Soldiers Field (I6), HoH-going there (I7) and return to HoH (I9) to me

the 2 in hall of heroes are Inside HoH (I8) plus the one i posted yesterday where you fight slate.

Guess we're good to go untill the flight with the first lady(wich is a point of no return)

Edited by Sabrelord

I hope to make a lot of progress. The game is pretty long, has a lot of chapters, and it's the busiest week of school all year long.

Also, the text and formatting is a lot to do, as other people are just pumping out videos.

I hope to be 75%+ done by Fri/Sat.

Apparently there are 3 in Comstock Center Rooftops?

Does anyone just have the guidebook?

I have the guidebook and the three are the 2 in the order of raven headquarters and the one at the Blue Ribbon restaurant. The guide counts the restaurant as one of the 3, which is confusing people. That's why when I made up the master list of the breakdown of infusions per level on the other guide that I posted exactly what the guide said.

And the GEAR UPGRADES. Would you kindly stop ignoring the gear upgrades please.

Here is an idea.....how about YOU go find all of the gear upgrades and then YOU can post a guide for them.

Sorry, but posts like that really get on my nerves when people are already getting a ton of help with a bunch of stuff and then complain when they have to actually find something else on their own. I haven't had any problems finding gear so far. It's kind of hard to miss a glowing box, especially when you take the time to look around a little.

This is a COLLECTABLES guide, as in the collectables for achievements. That is what's advertised, that is what's given. The only achievement for gear is outfitting 4 pieces at once which is pretty damn simple considering you can find 4 pieces of gear even if you are half blind.

Yeh :mad:

Only for talk about GOWJ days ago before the launch lol

That was not the reason. People can talk about a game all they want before launch. Asking about boosting methods for a game you got 8 days early and then having your gamertag discovered on a hacking site is a different matter completely.

Edited by ColdSpider72