Rep x360a in Black-Ops (Unofficially)

Genesis x360a

Hey guys i created this emblem in Black Ops to sort of rep the site and i posted it in the Emblems thread and a member asked how it was made and it got me thinking, if you cant think of an emblem to create yourself or want to sort of rep the site (Im sure a few players will notice the icon) then below will tell you how its made :) (It looks alot better than a penis or some beastiality :p)

You will not get any recognition from x360a for using this Emblem its just a bit of fun and to show your suport.

Please dont create this emblem and use it if your total dick online.

Layers 1,2,3,4 (Can be done with just 3) are all the Circle (Page 1) then you press RB so it switches it to outline (These will make the outer green ring) then you line them up one by one inside eachother to make a thicker outline.

Layer 5 is the Ring (Page 11) move this to fit inside in the outer ring.

Layers 6 and 7 are the Rectangle Thin (Page 19) Pretty straight forward just move into position so it looks like it does in the picture (Below). If your not a high enough level for the Rectangle then The Wand can also be used.

Layer 8 is the Circle and again just move into position so it fills in the space behind the X.

The colours are (From the first green on the left go right)

Layers 1,2,3,4 - 3rd Green in.

Layer 5 - 9th Green in.

Layer 6,7 - 10th Green in.

Layer 8 - 3rd Green in.

It will take a little tweaking here and here to get it right but the end result looks pretty good.

It should look like this on the create page:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=1527&pictureid=11241

and like below in your Playercard:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=1527&pictureid=11238

Edited by Genesis x360a

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty cool, I'll change to that next time I'm on.

First prestige 24 already daniel grimsby.. your clan tag should be SCRUB. I know it doesn't fit, but still.

Dont hate on me Charles Airdrie because ive got far to much time on my hands atm :p Plus it doesn't take long at all too prestige in this game.

Holy s*** dude that's great.

Do you know much cP does it cost to get all of the bits and pieces to make this? ;)

Sorry dude i dont, Ive forgotten how much the layers cost. Ill make a guess and say around 15-20k for layers but im not 100% and the Icons/Images are all 100cP each.

Edited by Genesis x360a

Ah, that's good to know. Cheers mate :)

I've already got a couple of layers so far so it'll be about 300 less.

Just checked, I was way off. Layer 8 costs 5000, and 7 is 2500 layer 6 is 1500. That would mean the price of the layers is about 10,500cp.

Edited by i NatrlKilla i

You think there is any chance this could contribute towards the "Word of Mouth" award?

No. Like i said i made this for a little bit of fun when i was waiting for some friends to come online and then a member asked how it was created (hence Unofficial in the title). Not alot of people online will reconise the Emblem. Only people from x360a will and thats why i created it. To a non x360a member it just looks like a green circle with a X in the middle :p

You can do this in.... 4 layers with the ring as the top most layer, and combining the the outer and inner ring and circle, respectively as one layer and make it the bottom-most layer with the final two middle layers being the being the rectangles and lining them up. If there is part of the rectangle showing than make another ring as the 5th layer and placing in layer order just below the first ring and make it the same color as the inner circle, to create the outer ring.

You can do this in.... 4 layers with the ring as the top most layer, and combining the the outer and inner ring and circle, respectively as one layer and make it the bottom-most layer with the final two middle layers being the being the rectangles and lining them up. If there is part of the rectangle showing than make another ring as the 5th layer and placing in layer order just below the first ring and make it the same color as the inner circle, to create the outer ring.

Ive tryed it like this and it doesn't work. Each part is a different colour and you have to hide the ends of the recantangle behind the outer ring. Also its not how it looks in the big image it has to look good in your playercard. If you could make it using less layers i would have. You could get away with using 7 and knock off layer 4 off and have a thinner outer ring but thats about it.

You're the same level as he is, how did he do it then? :confused:

Im in 1st prestige and your Layers Etc. do not get reset ;)

Edited by Genesis x360a

Ive tryed it like this and it doesn't work. Each part is a different colour and you have to hide the ends of the recantangle behind the outer ring. Also its not how it looks in the big image it has to look good in your playercard. If you could make it using less layers i would have. You could get away with using 7 and knock off layer 4 off and have a thinner outer ring but thats about it.

I take this as a challenge then I'll see if I can pull it off using my method, and I only see 3 colors in both pictures

No. Like i said i made this for a little bit of fun when i was waiting for some friends to come online and then a member asked how it was created (hence Unofficial in the title). Not alot of people online will reconise the Emblem. Only people from x360a will and thats why i created it. To a non x360a member it just looks like a green circle with a X in the middle :p

Well, you have to ask don't you?

This seems as good a place to ask as anywhere. Is it possible to save your designs so you can quickly switch between them? I haven't seen anything but it took me 3 days to find the "rename class" button (it was "x", so I'm not great at looking).

I take this as a challenge then I'll see if I can pull it off using my method, and I only see 3 colors in both pictures

Yer sorry 3 colours. Ive made it using the 4 layers but in the playercard (To me) it just just doesn't look right it sort of cuts the bottom and top off the circles and if you make it smaller you cant see the outer ring. That being said if you only have 4-5 layers you can make it but imo it doesn't look as good. Thanks for the input Stinger nevertheless :)

Well, you have to ask don't you?

This seems as good a place to ask as anywhere. Is it possible to save your designs so you can quickly switch between them? I haven't seen anything but it took me 3 days to find the "rename class" button (it was "x", so I'm not great at looking).

Yep no harm in asking :)

In regard to your other qeustion... No you cant :( Which really sucks.