Difficulty Finding Boosting Partner

pedgz

so i tried boosting this game for some of the ranked online achievements today, but me and my boosting partner just can't find each other. both of us took turns creating a lobby and/or searching, with the parameters varying just to increase our chances even to the point of just selecting "any" on all of them, but nothing. ironic part is we both live in the same country/region. we even checked our network settings but still no progress.

can anyone help me out?

• 1 month later...

I will. Send me a message, I'l be on tonight and tomorrow afternoon, at around 3:00 Eastern and 5:00 in the evening. Please message me telling me you need the achievements, since I need them as well.

PSN: RacingJBone

Xbox LIVE: Master JBone07

I won't be on PS3 until late LATE tonight at around 4:00 at night Eastern, but the next day, you can catch me online at around 12:00 noon eastern

(This post was posted on December 1st at 1:25 AM Eastern Time

• 3 weeks later...
so i tried boosting this game for some of the ranked online achievements today, but me and my boosting partner just can't find each other. both of us took turns creating a lobby and/or searching, with the parameters varying just to increase our chances even to the point of just selecting "any" on all of them, but nothing. ironic part is we both live in the same country/region. we even checked our network settings but still no progress.

can anyone help me out?

don't boost, just do it legit man!