Redemption...stuck at 99%

Read through the other threads before creating your own.

Alotta developers do this [add DLC to the Marketplace early, but have it stop at 99%] so that the DLC is readily available at launch time for everyone. When they don't do this, Season Pass holders will get access to the DLC first, while non Season Pass holders will have to wait countless hours before they can download it of the Marketplace.

I am trying to download via the Season Pass...not direct from the Marketplace. I am merely trying to ascertain if others are experiencing the same....

I've been getting the 99% error also. I assume its cause its not been fully released yet. Also I was downloading it through the season pass but no luck. Was hoping to play it before I went to bed. But looks like it'll have to wait till I get up :(

So he should read a thread titled "looking forward to this?" For a question about his DLC not downloading? You're hilarious. I hope they make you a mod soon so all this wannabe shit can stop and you can just close/delete half the shit on this site.

Yes, he should actually.

And I pray that you never moderate a website because your attitude is atrocious.

Mine isn't even available yet. It says "Coming Soon" in the extras page. I'm guessing it's a region thing.

Yeah, is what it seems.... Here in Portugal is already available (since yesterday), downloaded it today

It's a matter of time ;)

Mine isn't even available yet. It says "Coming Soon" in the extras page. I'm guessing it's a region thing.

Same here.

Again with this sh*t. I have the season pass, but can't download it, yet you can get it from the XBL Marketplace right now. You'd think Ubi would've gotten this system working correctly by the FOURTH DLC release, but I guess not.

Same here.

Again with this sh*t. I have the season pass, but can't download it, yet you can get it from the XBL Marketplace right now. You'd think Ubi would've gotten this system working correctly by the FOURTH DLC release, but I guess not.

Glad i came on here and found this thread b/c this sh*t was pissing me off that i couldn't download it having the Season Pass as well. I guess i'll be trying after lunch time.

Another NC resident here.

Confirmed; it is now available for me as well; downloading now!

Slow download is sloooooooooooooooooow...

I feel like I am on dialup with this shit. How is it I can download a gig in a matter of seconds to minutes, yet on Xbox it takes that and then an extra half hour? It's been at least 20 minutes and I'm only at 35%

Probably means they split this last one up into another 2 parts where you get the first half of the last episode now for $8 and the second half next month for another $8.

nope its full thing. The description of the product at 640 MS points: "The Redemption is the 3rd and final climactic episode of the Tyranny of King Washington series, in which George Washington goes mad with power and rules as a tyrannical King. In this final showdown, use your newest skills and abilities to take down King Washington, and win the fight for freedom. Live history as it never happened and ignite a new revolution!"

nope its full thing. The description of the product at 640 MS points: "The Redemption is the 3rd and final climactic episode of the Tyranny of King Washington series, in which George Washington goes mad with power and rules as a tyrannical King. In this final showdown, use your newest skills and abilities to take down King Washington, and win the fight for freedom. Live history as it never happened and ignite a new revolution!"

someone missed my sarcasm