Lincoln Zephyr Touring Location...?

LiamW92

This was the last car I didn't have as well, and I futilely tried to find it from Hill St. and 4th parking lot for a while.

However, I then found a suggestion in the comments of this Youtube video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIn5GljQxp8]Zephyr[/ame]

Take a Ford H-Boy (one of the hidden cars, find it on the map) and drive it up and down Catalina Street. Had a Zephyr spawn in oncoming traffic after about two minutes (it has a fairly distinctive front grille, look for it), drove in front and commandeered it. All done.

Probably doesn't matter, but I was in the Arson Desk free roam when I got it.

Edited by Tom Pladgett

This was the last car I didn't have as well, and I futilely tried to find it from Hill St. and 4th parking lot for a while.

However, I then found a suggestion in the comments of this Youtube video:

Take a Ford H-Boy (one of the hidden cars, find it on the map) and drive it up and down Catalina Street. Had a Zephyr spawn in oncoming traffic after about two minutes (it has a fairly distinctive front grille, look for it), drove in front and commandeered it. All done.

Probably doesn't matter, but I was in the Arson Desk free roam when I got it.

1st car I see on Catalina Street was a Zephyr. Epic!

Thanks man. 1000G now and just waiting for DLC

(y)

• 1 year later...

You can quit cruising Hill Street. I found a much easier way to get this son of a bitch car. Near the end of the "Fallen Idol" case, you are confronted by a couple of Guy McAfee's goons. When you leave, they open fire and you have the option to flee or fight.

Kill those sons of bitches and two more that show up. Then steal the car that the first two goons were sitting in when they first accosted you.

It's a Lincoln Zephyr Touring. Bam.

• 1 year later...