98% completed,need some help

Ok, the only things im missing are 6 Characters (including Voldemort which i understand i get if i have 200 gold bricks)

And 1 gold brick.

I've already got every gold brick etc. in the story line, so they all must be in Hogwarts i assume, i see 1 gold brick ( i think) blinking in the Library with the detector but i can't get it.

Also, im seposeably missing 5 characters, and i only see 2 more blinking in Hogwarts.

1 is on the balcony where the dormatrys are, but it keeps telling me to go the left, but i never seem to get close.

1 more is in a classroom, where i as far i know already done everything, the white arrow keeps blinking, but there is nothing there.

A character i do know im missing is Bart Senior (or something)

161/167 characters

199/200 Gold bricks

Can anyone help me out ?

have u gone down that alley in diagon alley?

i was missing 5 characters n 1 gold brick n i found that alley

( straight across from where u buy gold brick n red boxes)

now im at 99.9% lol stil missing 1 character fom level 3 im guessing its another draco character

have u gone down that alley in diagon alley?

i was missing 5 characters n 1 gold brick n i found that alley

( straight across from where u buy gold brick n red boxes)

now im at 99.9% lol stil missing 1 character fom level 3 im guessing its another draco character

OMG.....i have been playing for days now nearly 100% and missing 6 characters and i never even noticed the alley, and i must of walked passed it lots of time's....i'm glad i checked this thread out, good advice about the alley.....

Also i am now (after going down the alley) missing one character so i'm guessing its Voldemort, it's to the left of Professer Quirrel (Voldermort)..

Also do i have to unlock Voldermort to be able to get the other achiev's like, Role Reversal & Quirrell Quandary..thanks

Edited by DjBatfink
editing to ask a question