Very easy method to get 1.000.000 points. Best method ever!!

HeroedeLeyenda

Hello!

In the game are two ways to get points:

- City Points

- Mission Points

People think that only count Mission Points but it's not truth. If you get 1.000.000 points in City Points, achievement unlocks. The achievement need 1.000.000 points in any mode, city or missions. The only ways to get the Achievement:

- 1.000.000 points in City Points get Achievement Unlocked.

- 1.000.000 points in Missions get Achievement Unlocked.

- 1.000.000 points total (City Points + Missions) DON'T GET Achievement unlocked.

Okey, let's see the method...

Go to the mark on the map:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/Heroedeleyenda_1982/Mafia2_official_map.jpg

Do the same of this vid:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUoFog6hlMk]YouTube - Mafia 2 bug and Unlimited points Jimmy Vendeta :-)[/ame]

Connect Charge and Play and come back in about 3-4h. You must have 1.000.000 points without effort and the achievement.

This method works for 1000 miles but need about 30h to get the achievement. Gas never run down with this method and miles count slowly. Good method if don't want to drive.

Hope that helps for anyone!

Edited by HeroedeLeyenda

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this still works as I did it overnight and have just checked my achievements and I now have it. I just drove at the window exactly as how the guy in the video does it and my car went flying through the window and through the floor so definately still works. Try chaning cars maybe you were driving one with a very low undercarriage or something.

Thanks very much as well Leyenda you just saved me a load of time and effort, because I really did give up with this game, I hated it before this DLC but this achievement for 1 million points made me hate it even more. So without this method there was no way I was ever going to get those points because I just couldnt play it.

Edited by IGzxManiiac

its not so good for miles tho...

in 19 hours, it has done 168 miles. Not as much as I had hoped, however free miles while im working is a bonus. So thanks for this method.

so your looking about 110 hours for a full 1000 miles. but if you combine this with some regular driving its a great method to do so AFK boosting. Just done expect it to be done in 30 hours like OP said.

its not so good for miles tho...

in 19 hours, it has done 168 miles. Not as much as I had hoped, however free miles while im working is a bonus. So thanks for this method.

so your looking about 110 hours for a full 1000 miles. but if you combine this with some regular driving its a great method to do so AFK boosting. Just done expect it to be done in 30 hours like OP said.

Idk man. I did it for around 17 hours give or take and I got 1100 Km = 680 Miles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, this still works as I did it overnight and have just checked my achievements and I now have it.

Which button did you keep held down, I've tried both sticks and the RT button but my joypad keeps turning itself off every 100,000 or so which freezes the points.

I've plugged in a non wireless pad now so I'll see if that stays on.

Edit: That worked, woke up with 1.7m points and the achievement :D

Edited by Razzb3rrys

To get out of the glitch you just press start and exit the game, when you restart it will put you back where you started the mission. If your doing it for the miles make sure you save first by turning the subtitles on/off.

You don't have to do it in one go, just make sure you save at 999 so you can reload if it doesn't give you it.

So do you have to have the button held down or just drive in and leave it ?

Once in the glitch you don't need to hold the button down, the game will be in an infinite loop. I taped the right trigger down to obtain the "Explorer" achievement. I'm not sure if it made a difference or not. It took about 30 hours to obtain 980 miles and then I just drove the remaining miles to unlock the achievement.

Once in the glitch you don't need to hold the button down, the game will be in an infinite loop. I taped the right trigger down to obtain the "Explorer" achievement. I'm not sure if it made a difference or not. It took about 30 hours to obtain 980 miles and then I just drove the remaining miles to unlock the achievement.

Yeah you have to do it in one go for the 1 mil though and the points dont save after so you are doing it just for the cheev really shame