Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll be getting this in the mail either tomorrow or Thursday, so I will be looking for a partner for the online stuff. :)

Pants...

Just got this yesterday or so ago, looking for someone to trade with if you want buddy, I'll send you a request, if you don't get one, send me one.

BTW: I watched Anchor Man last night and thought of you during the "Pants Party" joke.

Hopefully I'll be talking to you soon, and blowing your sweet ass up with my rockets (and then letting you return the favor).

• 3 weeks later...

i just did it a few weeks ago with a friend. what you should do is spend 10 minutes killing the other person doing the containment map trick and then just win the race over and over again as fast as possible and once you level up redo and switch off every other level or so so you both level up evenly. it took us 2 nights spending a cpl hours for each one. the last few levels seem to take forever but just keep at it. good luck