Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a group of people to help me get the Perfection achievement (Save this film). It's the only one left for me besides getting the two death from the grave medals on Orbital. I've got a couple legit perfections, but never on a mythic map. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

(Of course, I'll be willing to keep playing until everyone in the group has the achievement, we could do Team Mythic or whatever....)

looking for a group of people to help boost the ranked achievements...if you have a group and need an extra or can help put a group together that would be great..i have two people ready to go. my gamertag is my username just send a message with halo 3 boosting in it. looking for vid masters in halo 3 and odst as well

Looking for someone to help me with going through the campaign on Heroic. I haven't beaten the game yet, and not the best at it but I would like to complete the game on heroic, and get all the skulls whether on the same playthrough or on another. If anyone can help me out with this I will help you with any other achievements for this game or another game if you want.

I have basically done none of the ranked things on this game but would like to get some done. I have not purchased and maps but i have the ODST multiplayer disc but not sure what maps are on it. Just message me if you want me to do some. Im online at all different times.

1065 / 1750 gamerscore

42 / 79 achievements