Matt DB87 - 400,000 Gamerscore and Beyond!

litepink

Congratulations are in order as dedicated Florida Gators fan Matt DB87 has toppled 400K gamerscore, hitting the milestone right on the noise!

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Matt%20DB87/avatar-body.png

It took just about ONE YEAR to climb from 300,000 to 400,000, a mind boggling pace for someone with such a high gamerscore already. Matt recently conquered the "Games Played" leaderboard for Retail Games, and will continue to climb the overall leaderboards now with his recently acquired Windows Phone. This should help is gamerscore cause as well! So if you're wondering "Has Matt tried _____", he probably has.

Congrats Matt, and cheers to another astonishing 100,000 gamerscore.

Edited by litepink

Thank you!!!!

Another great year of gaming. I thought this 100k would take a lot longer, but I proved myself wrong and was able to get it in 1 year 4 days. Getting a new PC and windows phone definitely helped this year.

I want to thank all my friends on live for sticking with me through it all. Even though I never talk to anyone or do any online boosting, I really appreciate all your support. See you at 500k. In another year, maybe?

http://rowantiangco.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/you-can-do-it1.jpg

Congrats on cracking 400k :bow:

Damn. Many congrats on the 400kilos.

To 500. *raises glass*

Good job Matt 400k is very good number no matter how you slice it. The fact you went from 300k to 400k in a year is pretty awesome.

Good luck on 500k Matt

Thanks guys!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow. Don't know how you get the time to plug in 100k in a year. You are phenomenal!! Congratz!

Congrats! 400k is a big number. Not sure how you do it, I can barely find the time to get 25k a year. lol

I think I sent a congrats msg to you on live but I can't remember so congrats again man! Goodluck with 500k!

Good grief! Way to go hot shot! Too bad you can't loan me a few thousand.

Well, congrats, 100K in one year is a stunning perfomance.

Grats on the milestone buddy. :drunk

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.