NTA - All In One - Collectible Guide

This thread is a work in progress at present!

All of the collectibles etc are recorded and i am in the process of editing.

Hello and welcome to Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2011 - In the next series of videos i shall run through not only the Marksman Targets and Experience Items, but also Journal Pages and any Achievements you can pick up along the way in the single player.

Firstly,I would like to first off commend the work of Nickhawkeye from trueachievements.com for decoding the previous videos. And i am sure his guide has helped everybody, including myself in the quest to get the collectibles done in this game.

I wasn't going to make a guide, BUT I attempted following the previous videos which has left me with eye pain and a headache for the last 3 days.

And with the annotation as the best Dangerous Hunts 2011 guide on the internet, i thought i would try for the top spot,albeit a couple of years late :) - Hopefully if anything, my videos will be a little better on your eyes.

As there are a few videos I will only have the link here, which will open a new tab direct onto youtube watch page. This is to make the page load times a lot better.

Currently after my External hard drive going bang, I have lost around 1TB of videos - I am going to try to recover it, PC World told me they could do it for £80 but it voids my warranty. Or they will swap my drive to a working one for free but will lose all data. Any thoughts?

Edited by NeedToAchieve

• 7 months later...