WWE 12 Wrestlemania Edition (PAL) - question

bobsandbag

WWE 12 Wrestlemania Edition was released on Friday 25th May 2012 in the UK, boasting that it had all DLC already on the disc. I bought the original WWE 12 back in November 2011, but I am not in a position to go on Xbox Live, so have never been able to get any DLC.

Naturally, I was delighted when I heard that WWE 12 Wrestlemania Edition would have all the DLC already on the disc. However, some people are saying that you get a code with the new game, so you can download (for free?) the DLC?? I'm confused - I thought this new version of the game would have it all on the factory pressed disc, like Borderlands GOTY, Batman Arkham City GOTY etc.

I don't want to pay £20-£25 for another game I already own - with nothing new on the disc!

Please could someone clarify (who has this new game) the above, so I can either go out and buy it - or put this issue to rest.

I live in the US, so I can't confirm it, but this site claims that all the content is on the disc:

http://electronictheatre.co.uk/xbox360/xbox360-news/18304/wwe-12-wrestlemania-edition-release-date-price-confirmed

Here's the boxart from Amazon, which gives off the impression that the content is on the disc:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/916F9mYLMSL._AA1500_.jpg

Edited by acoustic can

There is a lad from the Uk who has posted a video on Youtube of him opening the game. But on the front of the box, next to to the picture of The Rock (in small print) it says that you need an Internet Connection to claim the bonus content?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So does it come with a seperate code? I bought the game from a 'Game' store today, and all that was in it was the manual with the 'online axxess' code. I entered the code, got the online pass and there's no Rock or any other superstar in the game from the 'Wrestlemania edition' but I could be missing a code, I just wanted to clarify if I need to go back to game and ask for the other code. Thanks :)