20 demolition kills- Bullshit

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is how i did it

Got to africa harbor use Assult kit with the thompson so you can have C4. get to the house upper left hand side of the map. Prep it for demo used 4-5 charges and blow em. now reset your charges go hide in the bushes and wait for an ususpecting victem once they go upstrairs blow the charges. Boom Demo kill. You can do it with a few of the houses on the main road although not as easily since you can hide but only barely in the open garages. Good luck

I did it on Nelson Bay. Use the Assault class with any weapon that let's you have C4 (Shotgun, G3, Thompson, etc...). Use the perk that let's you take 6 C4s instead of 3 and the one for more explosive damage. When you attack, go to the M-COM station on the right (I think it's "B"), plant your 6 C4s around the house (2 on each of the longer walls and 1 on each of the shorter ones), activate the M-COM and wait for some people to come and deactivate it. BOOM. Easiest way in my opinion.

PS: You could do the same while defending but that wouldn't help your team very much. Your choice :)

some of the buildings w/ m-comm stations while playing squad rush can be destroyed. That'll give you points for destroying the objective plus the people camping inside trying to defend. I only figured out this was possible after I boosted the achievement... go figure. Seriously thought it'll still take some time but it's totally possible, or you can just go to the achievement trading thread and cross your fingers that you'll find a good group to boost it w/.

Twisted, look through the stickied achievement trading thread for other people trying to get the achievement. It really makes things go quicker to have a lot more people demolished in a building.

Other suggestions for boosting are:

- get 7-8 people together to set up a room all to yourselves to boost

- if you have less people, try to set it up in hardcore squad rush (seems to have less people in there from my experience)

- if other people join your game, be nice about it and ask them if they'll leave you guys alone or even invite them to boost the achievement with you guys.

good luck!

I agree. I consider myself a pretty good BFBC2 player, currently rank 26, and I have ZERO demo kills. This was a pretty fucking stupid achievement to put in the game.

Naah. This is the kind of achievement that other achievements should be. Hard but not too hard and takes time, but not much.

Achievements are earned, not given as a gift, so after you get this achievement you feel that you have earned it.

I can get one a day if I'm playing. I do Squad team death match on aricaharbour :). plant 4 c4s on the walls, with explosive + gadget and more c4 gadget. There's 2 classes that allow you to have c4. The recon and the assault. The assault is good if you plan on blowing up everyhouse and obviously getting more c4 and just hoping somebody is inside, the technique for the recon is to plant the c4s on the walls with the same perks but use your motion sensors to wait till they bleep when they are enemies inside.

I finally got my demo achive, now 100% picked up My first 10 just playing but the last 10 took time equiped assult with c4 + extra c4 so got 6 to use, dont go for enhanced explosives cause you end up getting c4 kills not demo. good levels to do are

arica harbour - not bad too many buildings

I did ancana desert on squad rush and mixed it up with conquest on white pass, so i didnt get too bored

This isn't that hard, just takes time. I got it by using the grenade launcher and taking out buildings with it. As assault you never run out since you can resupply yourself so just find a good spot and take out buildings. I found White Pass one of the better maps to get these on.

Heck, once I got 20 I stopped trying and now I'm up to 36.

dont go for enhanced explosives cause you end up getting c4 kills not demo.

The problem is that if you don't take enhanced explosives you need more than six C4s to bring down a building and waiting to get those extra C4s means that enemies have more time to spot you and stop you from mining buildings. With EE you can bring down buildings with jsut six C4s thus minimizing the time it takes to mine a house.

Also it is really easy to minimize C4-kills in these situations with carefull C4 placement (By putting them as close to the ground as possible and then waiting for the enemy to get on second floor.)

How is this possible. I'm a better then average player, I used to use the recon alot with Mortars and even extra Mortar damaga. I'm yet to have a single demolition kill. I aim at buildings where people are, but the mortars are so poor they do F* all

Dude it took me TWO MONTHS to get this achievement. It is not hard, it just takes long. But please don't focus your gameplay on getting this achievement. You will unlock the achievement at gods will :D

This is definitely one of my least fav achievements. I played Arica Harbor 4 times on Squad Deathmatch and didnt yield a single 2.0 kill. I have 7 already but I am pretty much stuck and am about to resort to boosting them. I got like 15 C4 kills but everytime not a single 2.0 just straight C4 kills. Can't wait to be done with this achievement