Do Not Waste Your Time With Sacrifizzle on L4D1. Everything you should know

Senseless

First of all this achievement works very well on L4d2.

THIS IS THE PROPER METHOD, guaranteed to work:

-Recommended with 8 players, though could be done with at least 6 (or 3 people each with guest.)

-Make sure you are on local server.

-MAKE SURE THE HOST IS THE ONE GOING FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT (this method is guaranteed to work)

-Have a pipebomb/bile ready

-Once the bridge is down make sure the host who is going for the the achievement is either a smoker, jockey, charger, or hunter. I heard tank does not work, but these ones have all been tested and work great.

-KEEP THE SPECIAL INFECTED BY THE BOTTOM OF THE BRIDGE.

-As soon as the humans activate the bridge, have them throw their pipebomb. Immediately have one survivor jump of the bridge down next to the already waiting special infected.

-YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PRESS X ON THE GENERATOR

-with the commom infected distracted by the pipebomb, this should work very easily. I got this with everyone in my party.

Left 4 dead 1 is another story.

As always make sure that you have a local server if wanted to attempt (Press A fast, should know this method by now)

You can follow the same method above but,....

****The thing that ruins this achievement is once the bridge button is hit, everyone becomes a tank, making this achievement impossible, even if you incapacitate the survivor. We tried every possible method and tried looking for ways around it. We did try pressing the generator, do not waste time with this. For about 10 seconds after the button is pressed, you can still remain as the smoker or hunter, so we though maybe if we weaken the survivor enough that they could be incapacitated before the player takes control of the tank we'd cheat this and get the achievement. We did everything above and this does not work.

IF ANYONE HAS GOTTEN THE ACHIEVEMENT OR KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS PLEASE TELL ME.

As of now I can confirm its impossible to get this achievement in Left 4 Dead 1. Please contact valve and post in their forums so they are aware of this glitch to fix it as soon as possible.

Edited by Senseless

When all of you turn to tanks if one of you don't move you'll lose the tank for not attacking and spawn as a normal infected. The trick is incapacitating the survivor before the tank gets him. I almost did it earlier by myself with two controllers but they killed the AI survivors while I waited to change to a regular infected.

But if your playing with eight people then they wouldn't have to fully attack and the survivors could live long enough. It's just an idea but I think it would work.

Edited by echoes999

When all of you turn to tanks if one of you don't move you'll lose the tank for not attacking and spawn as a normal infected. The trick is incapacitating the survivor before the tank gets him. I almost did it earlier by myself with two controllers but they killed the AI survivors while I waited to change to a regular infected.

But if your playing with eight people then they wouldn't have to fully attack and the survivors could live long enough. It's just an idea but I think it would work.

The problem with this, even if you did this, we still managed to incapacitate the survivor as a hunter twice, and the achievement does not unlock

You gave the PC forums, we want xbox forums...

Here is the link for their xbox forums = http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=477

Now that a proper written message is on their website, we can only hope valve fixes this, otherwise many people may resort to gamesave hacking, which could even possibly get them banned, or losing their gamerscore all together