Achievement Guide

digitalink

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, everytime i try this, the *ding* sound goes off but then he hangs his head and its like "do you want to try this level again?" seems impossible.. am i doing something wrong? i followed your instructions exactly

Same here, if I finish by using my last energy I fail.

Is the "Over The Hill" (complete 81 levels) achievement glitched? Because I have completed 87 levels (I am now at 8th level of Set 4) and it hasn't unlocked.

OR do the Tutorial levels don't count, so you need to be at Set 5?

tutorial section does not count. you should get it when you pass level 11 on the 4th set.

have either of you tried reinstalling the game? at this point that is really the only thing i can think of.

here is a video of the achievement being done.

yeah, i tried re-installing and everything, same result. man thats so fucked up though, cause i did the exact same thing as that video but when i step on the goal he hangs his head instead of dancing

yeah, i tried re-installing and everything, same result. man thats so fucked up though, cause i did the exact same thing as that video but when i step on the goal he hangs his head instead of dancing

Tried re-installing, did not work.

I just got it though on Set 01 Level 12. I got my energy down to 2 before getting on the conveyor that takes you to the end point, then as I was being placed on the end point by the conveyor I hit the arrow key to turn and use my last energy. I tried twice, the first time hitting it while on the conveyor, I failed instantly, it has to be hit when on the end point before the dance animation begins.

This worked for me, I posted this on the GFW forum also.

Tried re-installing, did not work.

I just got it though on Set 01 Level 12. I got my energy down to 2 before getting on the conveyor that takes you to the end point, then as I was being placed on the end point by the conveyor I hit the arrow key to turn and use my last energy. I tried twice, the first time hitting it while on the conveyor, I failed instantly, it has to be hit when on the end point before the dance animation begins.

This worked for me, I posted this on the GFW forum also.

epic! ill give this a try bro, nice info :D

hopefully this won't bit my in my rear but we need people to try this out but:

WARNING: It is unconfirmed as of yet, but no one has reported getting set 7 fully completed due to a strange error. In Level 19, having a par of -1 energy, solving with ease takes you to a tally screen where you will be awarded a glowing three stars, you will feel happy, but then something strikes from the shadows! You don't know where it came from but you try to fend it off. Unfortunately, it's too late, It has you by the neck and you happen to catch a glimpse of this beast through your own tears and blood. It's the dreaded achievement glitch. It's not one of those cute and fuzzy achievement glitches that you take to the park and hug because they save you time and effort, but it's the sharp and pointy teeth achievement glitch, the one you can't get around, the one that will not let you MAX the game out.

As of now this all speculation for we have had reports of this happening (happened to me first that I'm aware of) and the few people who have completed set 7 Level 19 that I'm in contact with have also experienced the same problem, since I'm still working on making compilations, could someone see if they too have this problem and see if you can find a solution.

Much appreciated

(if this just ends with a dorky fix like reinstalling, I'm sorry in advance for freaking many people out, you may or may not be attacked but what could only be called a Tribble with pointy ends)

Edited by Compgeek_36

Robot Master has actually been changed to 10,000 turns, instead of steps.

If you don't have Robot Controller or Robot Master, the easiest way to get it is to go to Set 01 Level 01 and just put something heavy on your down arrow and space bar (I taped mine down... :p), leave it over night or go watch tv or something, in about an hour, finish the level and you will get the achievements.

I am pretty sure you have to finish the level to get them, so don't quit out.

So does anyone know if/when/how to Par level 19 Set 7? It's glitched apparently and I'm meeting all 3 criteria...but no star....

Yea, it's glitched alright. Trying to get a response out of anyone on the Games for Windows forum. No official response as of yet, just a bunch of other people posting the same problem.

Some retard said, "Google it nub"

Some people are just stupid I guess...

I'm curious as to why the achievements are a 3 of 10? 1-3 to me is cake. Even a newborn could do it. On some of the puzzles to get a full complete they do require some manipulating, trials and many retries. If a 3 is given because the solution could eventually be gotten after minutes to hours of replaying the level.

Now if you mean a 3 of 10 because you can go to youtube. You may want to lower it to a 1.

I'm curious as to why the achievements are a 3 of 10? 1-3 to me is cake. Even a newborn could do it. On some of the puzzles to get a full complete they do require some manipulating, trials and many retries. If a 3 is given because the solution could eventually be gotten after minutes to hours of replaying the level.

Now if you mean a 3 of 10 because you can go to youtube. You may want to lower it to a 1.

As with any game, the difficulty will depend on the player themselves. You may find the puzzles harder to complete then others. But should you get stuck, a guide IS available for every level to help you. You don't have to use them, and I would imagine the game would be much harder to pass for many people without them. But they are there for those who choose to use them. I gave this game a three, because while there are some games easier to beat, most games are much harder.

Also, it is not a 1 because no matter how frequently you use video guides, you still need to complete 160 levels. Which as I'm sure you know,time consuming.