Done! Unlocking... Achievements after almost 6 months

Hello,

I have 2 achievements with 100% progress in the state "Done! Unlocking..." for almost 6 months now.

Checking Out Your Options

Just Browsing

Also fulfilled the requirements several times already.

Microsoft support is not very helpful they want me to post the problem here for some reason.

It happens quite often that achievements are in this state but they normally unlock within 2 weeks, but for some reason not these two.

I already followed all the instructions on their page for that, hard resetting my console and deleting my account and filled the poll over a month ago

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/2127/t/1791075.aspx

I have support tickets at microsoft and filled the survey that they have for this issue but nothing yet even after more then a month.

Any help is appreciated.

kind regards

wingi

The cloud verification system for achievements on the Xbox One is ridiculous and bugged to hell. You unlock an achievement and then enter a queue on the servers to have the achievement verified, most unlock straight away but some get stuck in Limbo like this. Most do unlock after a hard reset or a few days / weeks later, but a handful, like yours, fail totally.

Sort this Microsoft, it's just silly!

• 2 weeks later...
Have any of y'all who have had achievements stuck for months without anything helping tried contacting MS Support? I've heard they've unlocked some stuck achievements for people in the past.

I haven't personally, but I've read of others who have and been told to contact 343. And I've read of those who have contacted 343 and been told to contact MS, and just been stuck in q loop. I've never read of anyone, for any game, actually gotten help from MS. Not saying they won't, just that I find it hard to believe that they would unlock achieveemnts on an individual basis.

The Xbox one just has so many issues. It's gotten me to the point where I just don't care as much about achievements anymore. It's also gotten me to the point where I don't wanna game as much, and don't wanna buy games from the companies that have fucked up achievements or other aspects of gaming. I'm really not even considering buying halo 5, where all other halos have been day 1 purchases.

I've got 4 achievements stuck like this right now. It's really frustrating. I've tried the hard reset but that didn't work. Maybe I just need to wait a little bit longer.

Anyone else having this happen for:

Throne of Bones

Witch Doctor

IWHBYD Skull from Halo 3

Observant (20th audio log)

Well now the 3 skull related achievements finally unlocked this morning but the Observant (20th audio log) achievement still remains locked but at 100% progress. I guess now down to just 1 achievement is better than 4 ha.

I did the odst laso run and it didn't unlock. I had all of the laso done before the Spartan ops update came out in early January which added no pain, no gain. I have done everything they recommended in the support page, nothing. I started a thread on the support page and one of the useless ambassadors didn't read my post. So this probably will never be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

I completed Halo 4 Solo Legendary on 07-12-2014... I was just going through some menu's today and it finally unlocked. Only 9 months later, not bad. I had completely forgotten I was still waiting for it to unlock.

I guess these achievements that are "Done... Unlocking" do unlock at some point, but it might take some time...

My Audio Log #5 has been like this for months, I'm 19 away from completion and I really don't want to do the hard ass ones without this thing popping for me it is so dumb how they did achievements on XBO.

Dude I've been at 599/600 just waiting for one audio log to pop. Only hope is a game update but I don't know when that'll be. Maybe when Halo 5 comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

...I activated Terminal #2 in Halo 4 today and it opened up the Halo Channel and played the video but no achievement popped...and it also does NOT say "done, unlocking". Does anyone have any insight into this. I also did not receive the achievement for beating "Requiem"...the second chapter in Halo 4 either. I'm bringing this up because these two achievements would seem to be very easy to unlock since one triggers the opening of a secondary app and the other triggers a cutscene to start an entirely new level.

Anyone got any thoughts...???

...I activated Terminal #2 in Halo 4 today and it opened up the Halo Channel and played the video but no achievement popped...and it also does NOT say "done, unlocking". Does anyone have any insight into this. I also did not receive the achievement for beating "Requiem"...the second chapter in Halo 4 either. I'm bringing this up because these two achievements would seem to be very easy to unlock since one triggers the opening of a secondary app and the other triggers a cutscene to start an entirely new level.

Anyone got any thoughts...???

EDIT: Now both achievements actually DO say "Done, Unlocking." (Sighs)

Anyone interested in LASSO for Halo CE. I'm very skilled at halo and have the patience to grind checkpoints. I also have mic

GT: Im a MANLET

Fouggy, please use the Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion thread if you are looking for people to play.

How to Avoid Infractions. (aka How to Use the Stickies)