Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Hello.

Just finished ODST laso with a friend, and for some reason it hasn't counted for me completing the epilogue. All other missions are complete but for some reason this one isn't. Hence no achievement :(

I don't want to play ODST ever again as I really am not a big fan.

Is there anyone out there who is up to the Epilogue that would let me watch it with them or give me a checkpoint, or any glitch method to help me get it?

Cheers, appreciate any responses.

Can anyone please help me get the laso achievements! I would be more than willingly to help you get whatever you need. Please LASO is the last thing i need in the MCC collection. If anyone has the checkpoints that would be awesome! but im willing to do itall the way through as well. Hell im even willing to give anyone gamestop codes or paypal at this point. Please help! =]

GT: DeathBringer221

Looking for a group to get the Deja Vu achievement

(Complete coastal highway on 4 player legendary co-op with iron and no hog or scorpion)

I am willing to start a group or join yours.

My gamertag is Uh0h its renaud (the 0 is the number zero)

ONLY 6 CHEEVOS LEFT!!!! HELP ME RETIRE THIS GAME!!!!

Edit: Got Deja Vu out of the way. My progress for Legendary medals and killjoys reset though :(

Edited by uh oh its renaud

Still in search of some kind hearted soul that can give me the checkpoints for Halo 1,2,4 and odst LASO, who may also be up for blasting through all campaigns on legendary (not under 3 hours) Willing to help out with whatever I can in return. GT same as user name. Im on most nights after 10pm GMT. Thanks!

Edited by Jonny Preece

Hey all,

Been reading some messages and I'm definitely far behind you lot! I'm looking for at least 2 players to finish all the campaigns on legendary difficultly. There's already two of us but it just seems it would be so much easier with a full squad. Quite happy to go for all legendary, par scores and under 3 hours at the same time.

Anyone willing to help, would be appreciated!

Message me IronicShark if your interested!