One list! I knew it :D

All Campaigns LASO.

….I got this.

----

10k medals, 500 MP wins…shit!

I wonder what "Par Time"and "Par Score" is.

I also wonder is LASO can be done in Co-Op since it doesn't say SLASO.

-----

Halo: CE….Complete The Silent Cartographer without shooting, using grenades, using melee, dying, or restarting.

LOL WUT?!

Edited by BiggD

Interesting list. They really want you to play a lot of missions or multiplayer games :p

Was hoping they wouldn't keep that Bros to the Close achievement from 4 :( Hopefully there are some nice achievement thumbnails.

Anyone going to try and make Stick With It their last achievement unlocked? ;)

Grindy? I don't see anything grindy about it. All the enemy kills and online wins and medals are natural for those who plan to play the game for 5+ months.

It's very grindy. 1000 kills of every enemy, 10000 medals, 500 multiplayer wins. You could probably do it in 5 months or so if it's all you played and did in your free time. Regardless of how long you plan to play the game the list is filled with so many lazy achievements which is weird cause it's also got some really inventive ones too. More of those less kill/achieve x somethings which this list is littered with.

This is the first really bad list for a Halo game.

Edited by crazy W01f 816

Yawn. Shouldn't have reused so many old achievements.

Wasn't planning on buying this, won't even bother with it now because there's no SLASO achievements.

Wish they didn't do stuff like "activate terminal x" on individual missions then "activate all terminals in x campaign." Same for skulls. Or the 1k, 2k, 3k...10k medals. Should just have the 10k. Same for the 500 campaign/multiplayer games, or 500 multiplayer wins...enemy kills. Waste of achievements.

Edited by LickableLemons7

50% of that list provides new challenges with cool easter egg hunting and the other 50% is just goddamn awful.

Wish they didn't do stuff like "activate terminal x" on individual missions then "activate all terminals in x campaign." Same for skulls. Or the 1k, 2k, 3k...10k medals. Should just have the 10k. Same for the 500 campaign/multiplayer games, or 500 multiplayer wins...enemy kills. Waste of achievements.

Yup.

I'd agree if they had any sort of constraint and it took away from other achievements, but it looks like they did whatever the fuck they wanted. The list easily could have been cut in half and still had the same effect, but the shock of 402 ACHIEVEMENTS?! is pretty real.

I'm crazy excited for this, but I don't know how many of these I'll end up doing. I definitely want to play through the campaigns again and play a shit ton of MP, but I'm not too fussed with all the conditional stuff.

Pretty dissapointed by the lack of unique imaginative achievements, the inclusion of laso, the exclusion of unique multiplayer achievements

The best ones are the easter egg ones i guess, after that the mission specific ones from CE, but im also dissapointed by the exclusion of "speed reader" from CE

Also couldve just done 200 achievements with less win x games, or play x games, or beat score on level x in campaign x, or finish level x in campaign x in x amount of time

Still will get them all though

It's very grindy. 1000 kills of every enemy.

You do realize that playing through all four Campaigns at least twice will easily net you 75% progress towards those achievements though…?

500 wins? I'm sure all the Halo 3 fans here have done 2500+ wins back in the day. So I don't get the hate for it?

Well then... There goes 100% completion. 500 Multiplayer Wins. Fucking LOL. Between every Halo game ever released, I've never even played 500 matches, let alone won that many.

This list is a huge steaming pile of shit. I guess I was expecting too much after the amazing list that came with Halo: CEA. This really took a shit on my 72-hour completion goal too. The time-based achievements alone fucked me there. Play Halo: CE on the 15th of any month? Play a match 3 months after your first play? Fuck you! lol.

Looking at some of the less grindy achievements for each game, though, I do appreciate some of the stuff they're throwing at us. There are Easter Eggs I'm not even familiar with. Really looking forward to doing Pacifist on Silent Cartographer again. It didn't say anything about difficulty, so at least I don't have to re-attempt this on Legendary.)

Kind of disappointed that we have to redo some of the more obnoxious achievements we did in the pasty, but I can't complain too much about the Level Specific cheevos.

So... who wants to do a LASO run of all 4 games with me?

Well this is the final nail in the coffin for me. I said to myself "If I see one more Legendary Solo achievement, then I'm finished with Halo". It was fun while it lasted, but "Elite" achievements like LASO and Lone Wolf spells "No Fun" for me.

BYE BYE Halo! (although I'll probably still use it to watch battle replays).

This is a massive grind, there is no way to argue it isn't. Beating par time and score on every level? Killing 20,000 enemies or players? Winning 500 matches? Collecting 10,000 medals? Killing 1,000 of each enemy? Grind, grind, grind.

The fact that probably 80% of those medals, kills and wins will come NATURALLY concludes that they aren't necessarily a "grind." Some people just seem bitter about the list.

EDIT: I just looked at my Halo 3 Card on Bungie.net, and I had a total of 3200 games played online, with at least 500 of those being wins and thousands of medals. It's not really that grindy.

Edited by BiggD

The fact that probably 80% of those medals, kills and wins will come NATURALLY concludes that they aren't necessarily a "grind." Some people just seem bitter about the list.

Yeah, I doubt that 80% will come from just playing through on legendary. Just because you don't think it is a grind doesn't mean some of us can't think it is a grind. To me, it looks like a huge, unenjoyable grind.

Yeah, I doubt that 80% will come from just playing through on legendary. Just because you don't think it is a grind doesn't mean some of us can't think it is a grind. To me, it looks like a huge, unenjoyable grind.

Uhhhh. You have to play at least each Campaign at least 4 times anyways for Legendary purposes, LASO purpose, Playlist purposes and Par Time/Score purposes.

If each game has an average of 10 missions (Halo 2 as 14), and each mission has an average of 50 Elites (most missions have more), that's around 2000 Elites killed in one playthrough of each Campaign. Do the Campaigns three times, as mentioned since you have to for other achievements, and 10k kills per enemy type is nothing.

Oh well, I love this list. To each their own.

Uhhhh. You have to play at least each Campaign at least 4 times anyways for Legendary purposes, LASO purpose, Playlist purposes and Par Time/Score purposes.

If each game has an average of 10 missions (Halo 2 as 14), and each mission has an average of 50 Elites (most missions have more), that's around 2000 Elites killed in one playthrough of each Campaign. Do the Campaigns three times, as mentioned since you have to for other achievements, and 10k kills per enemy type is nothing.

Oh well, I love this list. To each their own.

Why would you spread the campaign achievements across so many playthroughs?

Why would you spread the campaign achievements across so many playthroughs?

Because who in their right mind is going to do LASO on their very first run WHILE doing the Par Time/Par Score requirements, LOL. That's not even logical nor possible :biglaugh

Besides, the playlists playthroughs have to be their own thing too.

There's also achievements for beating Halo: CE and Halo 2 in classic mode and remastered mode, so that's another 2 additional Campaign playthroughs you need to do, thus netting more naturally obtained progress towards everything else.