Halo MCC - ALL Skulls, Terminals, Toys, Easter Eggs & More! (Video Guides)

Maka

I have made individual forums within each game for all available collectibles and easter egg related achievements. Following along with these threads will unlock most of the "miscellaneous" achievements within the game that are not related to completing specific mission or campaigns. I've tried to keep the threads as organized as possible, so there are a lot of hyperlinks that will take you directly to a video. The threads can be found below, sorted based on the game:

Halo CEA - All Skulls, Terminals & Easter Eggs - Locations Guide

Halo 2 Anniversary - All Skulls, Terminals, Toys, BLAST Soda Cans & Easter Eggs - Locations Guide

Halo 3 - All Skulls, Terminals & Easter Eggs - Locations Guide

Halo 4 - All Terminals & Misc. Achievements

You can also check out an Achievement Guide & Roadmap by BiggD HERE. (//Insert link when available).

Edited by Maka

Nice little guide there Maka. I just started Halo 2. I found a couple of terminals but they don't seem to work, I press rb button then I go to Halo hub, then I get a black screen then back into the game. Does anybody else has this problem?

Yeah, Halo Channel isn't working at 100% at the moment.

You can load the app separately and the videos should be viewable, and the achievements will unlock as normal anyways.

I destroyed all 6 Soda cans, but i didn't get the BLASTacular achievement :/

It's likely a problem with Xbox Live. Or you used the wrong maps.

Quick question, can quit the level after you've found the skulls and terminals and what not and the progress still have saved?

Yes, as long as you choose "Save & Quit".

Just in case this is a temporary glitch I thought I should share this with everyone. After watching the Halo 2 IWHBYD walkthrough by Ready Up Live and seeing the achievement pop even with the Scarab and Envy skulls on, I quick did the same setup. Achievement popped for me even with those skulls on, although it popped the moment I grabbed the skull, I didn't have to do that crazy fight. Not sure if this is a glitch that will be patched, or meant to be that way because of how DAMN ANNOYING getting this skull to spawn is, but you might want to try to get it now, rather than later when this might be patched.

Just in case this is a temporary glitch I thought I should share this with everyone. After watching the Halo 2 IWHBYD walkthrough by Ready Up Live and seeing the achievement pop even with the Scarab and Envy skulls on, I quick did the same setup. Achievement popped for me even with those skulls on, although it popped the moment I grabbed the skull, I didn't have to do that crazy fight. Not sure if this is a glitch that will be patched, or meant to be that way because of how DAMN ANNOYING getting this skull to spawn is, but you might want to try to get it now, rather than later when this might be patched.

This happened to me last night too and I mentioned it to Maka.

I think this was purposely done on 343's part. I could be wrong, but who knows.

This happened to me last night too and I mentioned it to Maka.

I think this was purposely done on 343's part. I could be wrong, but who knows.

I'd like to think 343 set it up this way on purpose so no one has to go through doing this skull for real (seriously, the skull doesn't spawn 80% of the time and when it does you have that insane fight to go through as well. (hell, this was my very first time getting this skull and I've had Halo 2 since it launched 10 years ago)), but given how glitchy this game's launch has been, I wouldn't be surprised if this was yet another glitch that will be fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...