100% Possible?

Of course its possible. Some, but not all Halo 2 MP achievements can be unlocked in custom games.

No it's not. There is currently one unobtainable achievement.

Who needs them? Is the achievement for not using a vehicle on the level The Ark on Halo 3, since the April update it is no longer obtainable. Everything else is though.

Who needs them? Is the achievement for not using a vehicle on the level The Ark on Halo 3, since the April update it is no longer obtainable. Everything else is though.

I see. I didn't realise there was another unobtainable one. I must have unlocked that one within the first few weeks of release. Sorry.

Why is it no longer obtainable? Couldn't you in theory remove the patch and play offline? Also, did they accidentally break it? Think they'll fix it?

Thanks

I agree with what Legend said. If you haven't started his game, DONT!

I have 442 hours logged into this game and have 498 of the 500 achievements. It took me 3 weeks alone to get monopolized done. Some of my friends who did the LASO legit have 600+ hours into this game. It's just not worth it in the long run...

Thanks Koalt. Hey what your gamer tag so I can add you or mine is LegendKiLLa20. I got 5 achievements left and they are for par scores on GAYLO:CE. I just hate playing split screen and it hard to find people to get scores with using the "glitch". I am at 260 hours into the game.

Edited by Legendkilla20

Haven't heard this one since I was in high school.

Ya I have called it that since I started playing halo 2 on original Xbox and I been hooked to Xbox live ever since. Halo 2 multiplayer at the time even though it had glitches and cheating but was still a great shooter experience to play with friends. This GAYLO:MCC was and still continues to be broken. Microsoft should have paid Bungie whatever they wanted to continue to make the franchise.

Thanks Koalt. Hey what your gamer tag so I can add you or mine is LegendKiLLa20. I got 5 achievements left and they are for par scores on GAYLO:CE. I just hate playing split screen and it hard to find people to get scores with using the "glitch". I am at 260 hours into the game.

The split screen for par scores no longer works either. Neither does co-op online. You have to do par scores legit now.

Ya I have called it that since I started playing halo 2 on original Xbox and I been hooked to Xbox live ever since. Halo 2 multiplayer at the time even though it had glitches and cheating but was still a great shooter experience to play with friends. This GAYLO:MCC was and still continues to be broken. Microsoft should have paid Bungie whatever they wanted to continue to make the franchise.

While I agree that the game was and is broken (despite being less so now), using Gay as a derogatory adjunct in any inference is generally frowned upon in most forums now. I'm not trying to be a SJW just pointing out that if you dont want to risk a temp or perm ban on XBA you may want to refrain from derogatory LGBT inferences.

Re: Par Scores - they are significantly easier now than at launch. Even a moderately skilled player that cant beat solo legendary can get them.

Edited by lifeexpectancy

Really? Explain to me what you did please as I couldn't get it to work split screen. Must it be online co-op???

I just did a test run. On halo CE I signed in my 2nd controller as guest not another account and got some score and restarted and it stayed. Not sure how you are doing it or what game/levels you are trying ?

I just did a test run. On halo CE I signed in my 2nd controller as guest not another account and got some score and restarted and it stayed. Not sure how you are doing it or what game/levels you are trying ?

Hmm, I had another gamer tag signed in, maybe that's why mine didn't work. I'll try with a guest and see. Glad to hear it's still working.

Was just wondering if this game is possible to 100% in it's current state?

Also, can you still unlock some of the Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer Achievements in custom game with 2 controllers?

Thanks!

There is one supposedly glitched achievement but that will almost certainly get fixed in a forthcoming update. There are plenty of MP achievements you can get in custom games but also a few that require matchmaking I'm afraid. Finally there is actually one that requires four controllers in order to play a four player split screen game on blood gulch.

If you are worrying about 100% then your main concerns should be the LASO runs (though there is a way to skip a lot via checkpoint sharing), and the sub three hour legendary speed runs for H1 and H2 (H3 and H4 are a breeze with four players). It's pretty time consuming but ultimately very satisfying to 100%. Maybe take a look over the roadmap.

Anyone know if the update on 5/30/15 fixed the achievement "Who needs them"? Has anyone reported any others broken after this update?

I know some of the audio log achievements in ODST aren't unlocking. It seems random as people have reported different ones not unlocking.

Anyone know if the update on 5/30/15 fixed the achievement "Who needs them"? Has anyone reported any others broken after this update?

I know some of the audio log achievements in ODST aren't unlocking. It seems random as people have reported different ones not unlocking.

According to users on TA, the achievement is still unobtainable unfortunately.

According to users on TA, the achievement is still unobtainable unfortunately.

Thanks. I probably wouldn't be going for that anytime soon anyway, but I know others would. I haven't even started any of the campaigns yet, just a level here and there.

I have no interest in the par times/scores, playing LASO (playing on anything above Normal, really, except to get some in-level achievements), getting enough medals or kills, etc. If I get 50% of the game done, I'll be happy.

This is my casual go-to game when I don't feel like playing anything else. I don't really like playing games over and over again, and since I've played these all on the Xbox/PC/360, it's getting kind of redundant playing them yet again.

I haven't started it yet but I'd love to 100% this. On the PS4 I've platinumed The Evil Within, Killzone Shadow Fall along with all the DLC , Trine 2 Complete Story and many other difficulty/grindy games.

I am quite patient when it comes to achievements/trophies - you check my PSN profile here http://www.psnprofiles.com/rengarious, I've 100% every AC game with the exception of Liberation HD and Rogue. 100% Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Demon Souls and Bloodborne, Mortal Kombat X and currently working on Evolve and some other stuff and completed all my multiplayer crap on Guilty Gear Xrd.

Taking a break from PS4 and want to play my Xbox One now so lol. I need a game that can occupy me till Fall 2015 through summer drought and I think Halo MCC is a good way to go till Halo 5 and other games.