100% complete but stuck at 99.8%

so i have looked high and low and can not seem to find ANY postings on this issue. characters: done. red bricks: done, minikits: done, all vehicles: done, all space missions complete. 2 trillion in studs, solar systems battles completed. the only thing i could think of is not having all achievements competed as well. i have 46-48, one being the 100% and the second is a secret. i know how to obtain the secret achievement but i kinda want the 100 first. could this be a glitch? or am i not missing somethin...

I had the same problems and all that was needed was to unlock the TANK in a ground battle and then purchase it on the ship at the back of the main section of the invisible hand. Had me panicking that it had glitched and I wasn't going to reach 1000. One ground battle and a few studs later, da-dah.

• 2 weeks later...

I was really hoping I could play a Lego game that wasn't glitched. I have the same problem. I am stuck at 99.8%. I've unlocked and purchased everything. I completed all missions, and I collected all of the gold bricks. I now have 900 points in this game with no way of getting 1000. So getting all other achievements will not unlock the last .2 points. 40+ hours of gameplay wasted. I will definitely wait a few months on Lego pirates.

so i have looked high and low and can not seem to find ANY postings on this issue. characters: done. red bricks: done, minikits: done, all vehicles: done, all space missions complete. 2 trillion in studs, solar systems battles completed. the only thing i could think of is not having all achievements competed as well. i have 46-48, one being the 100% and the second is a secret. i know how to obtain the secret achievement but i kinda want the 100 first. could this be a glitch? or am i not missing somethin...

It looks like you are now 100% Cstgrdone. Would you mind sharing what it was that you were missing to perhaps help the other people having a similar issue?

I can confirm that you do NOT need to buy the Stealth Ship (made of gold bricks). I was at 99.8% and then I built the ship. As soon as it flew away, I got the 100% achievement. I went over to the ship console, and it was available there, without needing to be purchased.

Can also confirm this. My son just completed all missions to get 130 bricks. He was at 99.8%. He then built the 130 brick ship and the achievement popped. No need to purchase.

Edit: Just completed this game on my own profile. With 130 bricks and the ship built, I was at 99.0%. I noticed that I was missing some vehicles from the Invisible hand, so headed over there and bought the five I was missing. 0.2% each. 100% and achievement popped.

Edited by Mindstorms
Adding my own profile

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates to this question?

Im stuck too at 99.8 and I have every red brick, all minikits, basically everything you can do for the other achievements. Even when you select a free play level I have every character (even the yellow darth maul), and all the spacecrafts and vehicles. Dang this is annoying because these lego star wars games are always sooo long.