Bugthfire: A House for DragonBug

Axel 360

So, the furniture I already have craft is still there in the workbench, if I accept it, it will take my materials, but obviously it won´t build something already build. The display craps don´t work, NONE. The mannequins are bugged as hell. Once you name one housecarl that´s it, even if he/she dies you can´t name another one. And top of all, the house regenerates the random crap in the house if you don´t visit in along time, suddenly all those baskets and shit you remove to put your unique trophies of a life of adeventuring appear again, pushing those trophies trough furniture, walls or simply eating them apparently, I have lost 7 unique items, including the Black Star, the Ring of Hircine, Pelagius Hip and Blade of Sacrifice.

You cross a line a Bethesda, I´M SERIOUS. You fucked up big time on this fan, and I was considering make me a Bethesda logo tatto before Skyrim did launch. You just can´t launch this quantity of bugs and sudddenly said, fucked, Skyrim is done, we are moving on, but you players stay with all the fucking bugs that will never be fixed on consoles because fan made unofficial patches will never touch a console.

From now on, you get from me the same respect I used to give every developers except you: Buying your games several years later on 5€ or even playing Jack Sparrow mode, because your not worth my money.