Achievement Guide

StephenJ360

There's not much help you can push for this game, but, here's a few tips that may give you some guidance.

Area 1 Clear - You must do this in championship mode, you really want to grab the Captured Galaga, in the first two levels it's not a big deal if you can't get them, but to beat levels 3, 4, and 5, you need it. Just take your time on the levels, your biggest goal is to survive, not score points, so focus on where you are on the screen, because this game gets confusing.

Area 2 Clear - See Area 1

Area 3 Clear - See Area 1

Area 4 Clear - See Area 1

Area 5 Clear - See area 1

All Championship Areas clear - See Area 1

Adventure Area 2 Clear - See All Adventure Areas Clear

Adventure Area 3 Clear - See All Adventure Areas Clear

Adventure Area 4 Clear - See All Adventure Areas Clear

All Adventure Areas Clear - This is the hardest achievement on the game. Try to grab the Galaga on every level, and conserve lives the best you can. Restart if you lose a life on the first level, because you need all the help you can get later on in the game. You gain an extra life somewhere between 59,000-64,000 points, so that will in fact help quite a bit, but Area 4 and 5 are very difficult. Beat all of the levels in Championship mode a few times to acquaint yourself with them first before attacking this achievement.

Zero Deployments - A deployment is when you press the right stick right a certain direction, and one of your satellites stands still. Just be sure to not touch the right stick at all. Easiest done on first level in championship mode, don't worry about dying, grab the Galaga if you can, it will make this a lot easier.

One Life Only - Memorize the first level, I got this on my first try, but this game may take practice and memorization because the same formations attack you every time, so if you die, just finish the level to get more practice, and try again.

Edited by StephenJ360

Yeah and one more thing, stages 3 and 5 are the hardest in my opinion, once you get to level 4 in stage 3 things get way to hectic to stay in control. I finished area 5 with 4 lives remaining, just restart if you die before level 4 in stage 5, and practice the "Mini Boss" right before the final boss.

• 1 month later...

Area 1 Clear - You must do this in championship mode, you really want to grab the Captured Galaga, in the first two levels it's not a big deal if you can't get them, but to beat levels 3, 4, and 5, you need it. Just take your time on the levels, your biggest goal is to survive, not score points, so focus on where you are on the screen, because this game gets confusing.

Not so. This needs to be updated. I haven't played the championship mode at all yet I have unlocked areas 1 & 2. If you play the adventure mode before playing champ mod, both Area X Clear and Adventure Area X Clear will unlock at same time, but you'll still have to go back and play through champ mode anyway for the All Championship Areas clear achievement.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

i think the biggest strategy to complete this game is learning how to correctly deploy your satellites. I found that once you hit levels 4 and 5 if you deploy your satellites quick enough you'll be able to destroy all the ships without losing a life, well at least until the second to last boss, then you'll lose at least 2 lives no matter how good you are. I also read that people are having a difficult time with the final boss, but i've beaten this boss twice now without dying once. All you have to do is deploy your satellites correctly (in this case one shooting down to hit the enemy boss and the other to open up a space in the vines to avoid being trapped) while it shoots out those vine-like things and than once it shoots out those blue orbs stay as far away from it as possible. You'll be able to avoid the orbs and if you keep deploying those satellites correctly you should beat him without losing a life.