Endless Evil

Zef

I never noticed this before, but Endless mode is a lot more evil than people give it credit for. Looking and the scores people have on level 280 you will see that you need 60,000,000 points to complete 280 levels of Endless. Because the score to beat each level increases this means that when you reach level 200 or so you are only HALF WAY!

4000-5000 more minutes you'll need to play =( That is 84 hours, 3.5 days or 10.5 meals you will need to give up if you want the achievement. 10 points here I come.

EDIT: That is 600,000 moves, 1,800,000 pieces taken =P

Are you guys sure of this? Cause i got the 10 points for this and in the beginning you advance very quick to the next level but after a while every level that i tried took almost the same amout of time to complete this. From 50 mins till 80 mins or something depending on how many cascades and explosions you had. And i am sure of it cause i did all the levels up to 281 :) like the last 60 for sure took the same amout of time.

If you have patience you can get there sooner then the 10.000 kills in GOW just try it :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you have patience you can get there sooner then the 10.000 kills in GOW just try it :)

That actually came to mind while playing Bejewelled. I kept wanting to give up but I thought 'getting 10k kills in GoW takes longer' so I just continued.

BTW : Haven't got Seriously... but so close!

• 11 months later...

ive quit playing every game just to finish getting these achievments what ever you do dont just turn off your x box that will reset your levels to 1 just always exit and return to arcade and pray that you dont get disconnected during the game .... one of the hardest achievment so far on xbox 360... well not hard just tedious :uzi:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...