I give up...

rmb237

I fucking hate this game. I have never played such an incomplete, badly executed pile of drivel in my entire life. I was going to persevere (cos I'm a whore like that) but the games general shitness makes me so frustrated that id dont think i can.the checkpoints are unfair, the missions are unfair and the gameplay is unfair. If anyone is planning on getting this for the points, don't bother, seriously, its utter balls. rant over :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

i guarantee everyone complaining about the difficulty and how cheap it is are trying to play the game on superhero to start. this game is simple as hell you just have to do two playthroughs through most of the game to get your characters leveled up. honestly its not that hard.

i am on the silver samurai level and i am now playing on the hardest difficulty for the rest of the game because my characters are leveled pretty high now.

Easy 1000 I would say that can be done in about 6-8 hours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I fucking hate this game. I have never played such an incomplete, badly executed pile of drivel in my entire life. I was going to persevere (cos I'm a whore like that) but the games general shitness makes me so frustrated that id dont think i can.the checkpoints are unfair, the missions are unfair and the gameplay is unfair. If anyone is planning on getting this for the points, don't bother, seriously, its utter balls. rant over :mad:

Yes i agree aswell its a piece of shit game and a waste of time

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im sorry but you guy's are wrong its a very easy game with almost no hard parts. if you mean it was hard as in it took alot of time then yes it did take some time. 10-12 hours.

i noticed i got the achievement for beating the 3rd act after beating the 2nd act and vice versa. anyone else?

When I bought this game I expected it to be crap so my expectations were low to begin with. I consider this a game that would have been somewhat acceptable if it came out during the early original XBOX age (2002). The only reason I got the game was to finally see why Nightcrawler wasn't in the X-MEN Last Stand movie.

As for the gameplay its really not that hard except for the battle between Wolverine and Sabertooth. That took me like seven tries before I figured out how to finish Sabertooth off at the very end.

My suggestion to all is to play the entire game on the Hero level this way you get accustomed to the controls for each character and the game won't get totally frustrating. You can then go back and replay the levels that need to be completed on Superhero mode with you characters already leveled up.

I actually started a new session file playing every mission only on Superhero mode and was able to complete the game. I never would have been able to do this if I hadn't gotten accustomed to the controls. :)

• 8 months later...
im sorry but you guy's are wrong its a very easy game with almost no hard parts. if you mean it was hard as in it took alot of time then yes it did take some time. 10-12 hours.

i noticed i got the achievement for beating the 3rd act after beating the 2nd act and vice versa. anyone else?

those fucking floating balls are hitting me when im a football field away. on icemans last level. i completed it but only after breaking two controllers (health and healing "full") Edited by TimespliTT

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...
i guarantee everyone complaining about the difficulty and how cheap it is are trying to play the game on superhero to start. this game is simple as hell you just have to do two playthroughs through most of the game to get your characters leveled up. honestly its not that hard.

i am on the silver samurai level and i am now playing on the hardest difficulty for the rest of the game because my characters are leveled pretty high now.

Easy 1000 I would say that can be done in about 6-8 hours.

Shit, never thought of that. I am trying on the hardest level too and it's a bitch. I will knock her down a level and then go back lol