Online Matches and Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

I like your team leader idea. For the record, in social team matches, you can hear your opponents through proximity voice. What I would suggest is that one red and one blue stay close so that they can hear each other an relay messages. The range is fairly far if you are worried about the hammer detecting cooperation.

Sounds like a plan, we can just make sure that its a social match so we can hear and I can meet the team 2 leader and talk to him. Im already selecting either ItsBrown or Kemical Supreme to be the team leader should they be on the opposite team, if theyre not, then Ill find someone else, if theyre both on the opposite team, they can fight for it.

As for the banhammer, Ive already been banned, so I dont give a $h!t anymore.

Edited by Playerone815

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a plan, we can just make sure that its a social match so we can hear and I can meet the team 2 leader and talk to him. Im already selecting either ItsBrown or Kemical Supreme to be the team leader should they be on the opposite team, if theyre not, then Ill find someone else, if theyre both on the opposite team, they can fight for it.

As for the banhammer, Ive already been banned, so I dont give a !t anymore.

We will probably have to make a cheat sheet to keep track of who's turn it is.

We will probably have to make a cheat sheet to keep track of who's turn it is.

I can figure something out once I know exactly whos going to be in the match tomorrow. And when I said 1030-11, I meant tomorrow morning before the match, not tonight. If I make it online tonight, it wont be until at least midnight if not later.

Looking for four people to get annual achievement...will work out date and time....

1. B Diddy620

2. Rev Speezo

3. POQS

Also need to finish up Legendary campaign. If interested add your GT and I'll send FR

Anytime's good. Send me a FR.

What Language do people use to boost now? Can't seem to find anyone.

Most of the time Korean or Japanese. Korean is 2nd to last on language list and Japanese is the bottom. You should try in the afternoon, thats usually when you can get the most people unless you schedule people to be online at a certain time to do a language search.

Most of the time Korean or Japanese. Korean is 2nd to last on language list and Japanese is the bottom. You should try in the afternoon, thats usually when you can get the most people unless you schedule people to be online at a certain time to do a language search.

Oh right, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the quick reply :)

Originally Posted by B Diddy http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Looking for four people to get annual achievement...will work out date and time....

1. B Diddy620

2. Rev Speezo

3. POQS

One more to go...I'll be on later and send off the FR's there was one other out there who might be interested. Later tonight after 10pm EST works or this weekend before 3pm EST work best for me.

Andy,

Played a few matches yesterday on korean and noone wanted to boost achievement points though. But the competition wasnt all that tough. I came in 3 out of 5 times. lvl 35

Hmm... that's weird. In the past when I've chosen the other languages there has always been people wanting to boost. Did you set the search priority to "My Language"?

A WORD OF CAUTION!! I can confirm this because this happened to me and my friend the other day. On the Seventh of the Month playlist me and my friend wanted to boost with just me and him so we signed in all of our controllers as guests and played eachother on a different language getting medals and exp and what not for about an hour. We changed the language just to make it so noone else would join the game and we could do whatever we pleased. Upon changing my language back to enlgish i was greeted with two messages upon entering the halo 3 menu. 1) This profile has been banned from gaining experience points in matchmaking. 2) This console has been banned from getting experience in matchmaking. Again just a word of caution to the language boosters. I am still able to increase my skill level, and the games i play do appear in my total on my service record. However i cannot gain any extra exp.

Okay its very early and this will be a very different type of boosting considering what Halo 3 is now doing so hear me out.

I have been banned once, I hear a second ban may even be permanent. Thats not something to mess around with and I don't want to but come on...getting a perfection for example? I will never EVER get that legit, or probably a killtacular ether. So should I give up on 1750? This is the dilema.

The only thing I can thing of to boost those without getting ban hammered again (or a first time for some) is to have only one person get the one achievment for that day and then everyone disbands and plays other halo 3 games with others and then regroup the next day.

For example lets say we have 8 boosters (real people to, no guests at all)

1. Gamer A

2. Gamer B

3. Gamer C

4. Gamer D

5. Gamer E

6. Gamer F

7. Gamer G

8. Gamer H

Everyone gets to gather and lets Gamer A earn say the perfection achievement of getting 25 kills without dying. Afterwards everyone goes and does whatever, play normally. Next day everyone get together and then its Gamer B's turn and so on...

The thing is this would take quite a bit of time and not many people would be willing to boost like this (most people want theirs right away lest they feel they might get jipped) but with a site like this and reliable trustworthy people I feel it can be done and seems the only way to get it done without the banhammer feeling people are boosting for exp.

It shouldn't be able to tell that eatch individual gamer isnt earning the achievement the normal way as long as all those involved arent getting them right after eatch other which is what it no doubt be looking for.

Now why did I put this here? Off topic? No because I am looking to gather 7 other people who may also be banned (or not) and want to 1750 the game without the risk of either never getting the 1750 becuase they cannot boost anymore or can't get it legit anyways.

Mythic won't be out for awhile but to get 8 truly commited people to do this might take some time to so I wanna get cracking now. This may not pan out but I don't see anyone else coming up with any post ban plans for getting the rest for this game so I thought I would take the initative on this one. If you feel you can wait it out a bunch of days weeks, whatever it takes for all those to get what they need without a ban join below and see if we can do this.

1. Stevedawg313

Edited by Stevedawg313

Stevedawg, I don't think you have to do it once per day, if you set up a match with 8 different people, you can agree that everyone changes their color to something and then the person getting the achievement that round changes it to another color. Once the round starts everyone goes around like normal but doesn't kill the person getting the achievement and they make sure he gets the achievement. Then you just do it another round. It will look like you are playing like normal but you are boosting.