swinger achievement

• 7 months later...

I've gone through the career 3 full times, on my 4th playthough and still don't have this one...Not to mention all of the online/2 controller matches i've played. Starting to get very frusterated cause it's the last one I need.

So when did you get yours? Oh and does anyone know when this unlocks? As soon as you hit the 50,000 mark or the end of the fight your in.

Thanks!

FX.

*EDIT* - wow, got it about 15 minutes after posting this. lol and it unlocks when the match is done.

Edited by Filter x360a

You know, I started on my third playthrough for the career...I find it extremely easy and almost always put them down in the first round. This doesn't lead to too many punches being thrown. I think I am just going to play some exhibition matches....that way I can throw as many as I want and make sure they count. Boring....probably, but oh well.

Well, almost done with my FOURTH playthrough. I guess KOing them as fast as I can is not the best option. I think what I am going to try to do is get them down to extremely low health and then just let myself dodge all the punches because it is extremely easy to do. I did 4 exhibition matches where I got around 500-700 in...achievement still didn't pop.

Just getting a little frustrated as I have been playing this game for an extremely long time it feels like and haven't gotten anywhere (or so it seems). I wish they would put in a list of how you have much you have progressed toward the achievement kind of like Left 4 Dead. Would be much nicer to us gamers. :)

EDIT: Playthrough 3 has been completed, no achievement. Played 3 or 4 exhibition matches worth about 500 punches each. No achievement then. Starting to get a little frustrated.

EDIT #2: Playthrough 4 completed to no avail. Played another 5 exhibition matches with the second controller doing nothing. These were worth about 450 punches apiece. Still no achievement. Playthrough 5 has been started on Champion difficulty.

EDIT #3: Playthrough 5 completed and big surprise, NO ACHIEVEMENT. Playthrough 6 is now about halfway through. Playing on Champion difficulty...getting a lot more punches though. I figure I get an average of 7,000 punches per playthrough. 7 x 5 = 35,000...add another 7,000 = 42,000. I know I have played AT LEAST 8 exhibition matches which is 500 punches apeice = 4,000. All of that equal 46,000. I have GOT to be getting close.

EDIT #4: Well, the time has finally come people...THE FINAL MATCH OF PLAYTHROUGH 6 HAS GIVEN ME THE ACHIEVEMENT. Ugh...finally done with this CRAP.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or what I need to keep doing? I knock guys out in the first or second round, even on the hardest difficulty. :(

Edited by EOU Findub

• 5 months later...

Wow. I am obviously pretty shit, but it's working to my advantage. Never played a boxing game before but I'm an achievement whore so I threw myself in the deep end and put the career on Champion difficulty. Although I've improved now, I am halfway through the career having thrown 25,000 punches. I'm hoping I'll get the achievement with a few exhibition games after I finish the career.

• 1 month later...