Online Co-op Partner Thread

ImNoAchWhore

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 achievements left, Prof. Portal and hugs (need 1). Please help!!! I have a dummy account ready to go; help me get this and I can help you. I am also willing to help out with any other achievements. GT: TheSaferHouse

EDIT: Done! Thank you Bodendein and everyone who helped with hugs.

Edited by TheSaferHouse

Hey, if anyone needs friendslist with benefits as well as professor portal then send me a message and friends request on live.

Gamertag: Ekiechi

i am online all the time, and have done the calibration course already, but am willing to make a new account if necessary.

I've only done the single player mode so far. I'm looking for someone to not only get the achievements with, but to do the co-op mode for the first time as well. So if you are interested in completing the co-op mode from start to finish first before doing any achievement stuff, send me a FR. Also, I already have a second account set up to do Professor Portal when we're finished, so I would prefer it if you would already have a second account set up as well.

Finally, I need friends for hugs, so send me a request if that's all you need too.

Need co op partner for 4 achievements

Portal Conservation Society

Triple Crown

Still alive

Friends List with Benefits

Msg me on xbox

GT: Saphura

Edit: Wont be playing for a while, something came up, ill be on later around 10 gmt at the earliest

Edited by Saphura