15/15 Daedric Artifacts no Achievement?

Aqua18

I can not seemingly get this achievement as I don't blackout after drinking with Sam Guevenne. I'm pretty sure I haven't killed Ysolda as I don't tend to kill characters unless instructed to.

This glitch was apparently sorted in patch 1.05 but it still isn't working for me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed out on the skull of corruption. Can anyone confirm that I can still get the cheev if I get the 2 artifacts from Ill Met by Moonlight?

I have done all but 3 daedric quests so would prefer to not have to backtrack my save. I wasn't gonna bother getting more artifacts on my current save as I didn't fancy doing all missions twice

Edit: worked like a charm

Edited by JuanPabloSmoker

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I need your help.

I got all the 15 Deadric Artifacts but NO Achievements:(

I got: Azura`s Star, Dawnbreaker, Ebony Blade, Ebony Mail, Mace of Molag Bal,

Masque of Clavicus Vile, Mehrunes`s Razor, Oghma Infinium, Ring of Namira, Sanguine Rose, Savior`s Hide (NOT Ring of Hircine), Skull of Corruption, Spellbreaker, Volendrung and Wabbajack

Did I miss anything??

Please help me

I have 15 daedric quest completed, Ill Met By Moonlight of the optional 2 i have ring of hircine, do i need to do the Thieves guild quest for the achievement , i killed those i needed to,and even reloaded a save and and killed Sindin and skinned him so i have his hide and ring I also have a red X by Join the Hunt in Ill Met By Moonlight, wether i killed him or not but they both go in the completed list....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys I need your help.

I got all the 15 Deadric Artifacts but NO Achievements:(

I got: Azura`s Star, Dawnbreaker, Ebony Blade, Ebony Mail, Mace of Molag Bal,

Masque of Clavicus Vile, Mehrunes`s Razor, Oghma Infinium, Ring of Namira, Sanguine Rose, Savior`s Hide (NOT Ring of Hircine), Skull of Corruption, Spellbreaker, Volendrung and Wabbajack

Did I miss anything??

Please help me

I have exactly the same list of artifacts as above & I have double checked that all the quests are showing up as completed &in the stats its shows that I have 15 Daedric Quests completed. If anyone could help me with this issue please as I really am not wanting to do this all over again. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got this achievement. Had to do double up on the Hircine items for some reason. I smithed the ebony blade and I think that caused it to not count towards the achievement. After spending about 30 hours on a new character to wrap up all of these quests, getting all 15 and not hearing the achievement bleep... meh, if I wasn't happy drunk I'd probably have put my xbox through a wall.

tl,dr: don't smith any of the artifacts until AFTER you get the achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have to have all of the artifacts at once or does the game just count if you've beaten the missions? I sold my first artifact to a random store owner because it was a staff & I stupidly thought "A staff? Lol gtfo here, swords & bows for life!"

I mean I still think that way...just not for the artifacts. :p

Do you have to have all of the artifacts at once or does the game just count if you've beaten the missions? I sold my first artifact to a random store owner because it was a staff & I stupidly thought "A staff? Lol gtfo here, swords & bows for life!"

I mean I still think that way...just not for the artifacts. :p

No, you just had to actually received them for the items to count for the achievement. After that you can sell or toss them in the ocean.

• 1 month later...
No, you just had to actually received them for the items to count for the achievement. After that you can sell or toss them in the ocean.

I've had all sixteen Items in my inventory from the below list at one time & still not been given it yet?

Azura`s Star, Dawnbreaker, Ebony Blade, Ebony Mail, Mace of Molag Bal,

Masque of Clavicus Vile, Mehrunes`s Razor, Oghma Infinium, Ring of Namira, Sanguine Rose, Savior`s Hide (NOT Ring of Hircine), Skull of Corruption, Spellbreaker, Volendrung, Wabbajack & Skeleton Key

I know the key doesn't count so as it didn't dish out the achievement, i've had to start a new playthrough just for this not that its an issue.

Finally got this achievement. Had to do double up on the Hircine items for some reason. I smithed the ebony blade and I think that caused it to not count towards the achievement. After spending about 30 hours on a new character to wrap up all of these quests, getting all 15 and not hearing the achievement bleep... meh, if I wasn't happy drunk I'd probably have put my xbox through a wall.

That's odd, I've never been able to smith the ebony blade otherwise I'd use it much more often. The only place I've heard of it being done before was on a PC where the programming had been changed. How'd you manage it on a 360?

I got every single required artifact. I made sure by following guides. It shows on my stats that 15 quests were completed. The last mission i did was the ebony armor one. I look on my completed quests and it shows they are all done so I do not have the same problem as the original poster.

But the achievement did not pop up. Does anyone else have this problem.

• 5 weeks later...

Finally got this achievement had to do the trick getting both the ring of hercine as well as the saviors hide for it to work for me though :) .

My final list when this popped was: The Black Star, Dawnbreaker, Ebony Blade, Ebony Mail, Mace of Molag Bal, Masque of Clavicus Vile, Mehrunes`s Razor, Oghma Infinium, Ring of Namira, Sanguine Rose, Savior`s Hide, Ring of Hircine, Skull of Corruption, Spellbreaker, Volendrung & Wabbajack.

I wish I would have read this a year ago. I upgraded The Mace of Molag Bal and Mehrunes Razor as they were the first good enchanted weapons I came across, I did the missions when I was around lvl 15. This is the only reason I see why I did not get the achievement.

The only things I can think of are:-

1. Gather up all 15 items to make sure. (I have the 10 I have so far in a seperate chest)

2. Remember that the Skeleton Key does no count.

3. Check your Quest stats on the pause menu and check that it reads " Daedric Quests Completed .......15)

I believe that the achievement triggers upon this stat hitting 15 quests complete and not once 15 artifacts have been found.

4. Check if you used an exploit to recieve two artifacts from one quest as this may only count as one. (e.g. Savior's Hide + Ring of Hircine)

Hope this has helped.

NOTE:

This is a list of all 15 Daedric Quests and their rewards so read it through and compare the artifacts there to those in your inventory and then read over the quests and try to remember those you have done and if any of them seem new then try and initiate them and if you have no luck you may have already completed the quest but forgot. Good luck I hope your achievement is not bugged.

http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Daedric

I don't know what to tell you I think it's glitched

• 9 months later...

Hey, i'm having trouble with the septimus signious quest about transcribing the lexicon. I startes the quest ages ago and didnt finish it because of this but recently came back to it because i want to get all of the deadric artifacts anyway. I gave the lexicon to him and he said he will contact me when he has the answer but it has been literally over 100 in game days and he hasnt, i know you have to be over lvl 15 to continue (i'm lvl 35) and i know he is supposed to tell you to go get loads of different blood but he wont when ive been to see him. Really confused, if it helps i think i sold the elder scroll because i cant find it on me or in my house, and 2000 was a lot when o had no money. Please suggest anything that would help

Hey, i'm having trouble with the septimus signious quest about transcribing the lexicon. I startes the quest ages ago and didnt finish it because of this but recently came back to it because i want to get all of the deadric artifacts anyway. I gave the lexicon to him and he said he will contact me when he has the answer but it has been literally over 100 in game days and he hasnt, i know you have to be over lvl 15 to continue (i'm lvl 35) and i know he is supposed to tell you to go get loads of different blood but he wont when ive been to see him. Really confused, if it helps i think i sold the elder scroll because i cant find it on me or in my house, and 2000 was a lot when o had no money. Please suggest anything that would help

Strange one that? Ive just completed this quest with no problems (lvl32).i researched this alot before i attempted it and the problem your having sounds very much like an attempt pre lvl 15.the only explenation there is for this im afraid! Maybe a glitch? Truly frustrating i know!

Edited by bwfcskillsinhd