Hi. I'm really getting annoyed with the gallery mode i have it on 97% and i have completed all stories to 100% got all achievements, completed score attack and all the arcades and i still haven't got all the gallery... im also lvl 42 online if that matters.. i just need special illustration #2 #7 and #33 can anyone help me...

my gamertag is zombieplague666 if you wanna msg me or just post in this thread. I will take any and all advice that is given... I REALLY NEED THIS! thanks :confused:

dont know how to turn off my sig also as i am new to this forum... i think its putting people off commenting i am NOT a troll if someone could tell me how to change my pic i'd be greatful. all i want is my 100% blazblue gallery please help me

ok guys i found out what i have to do. basicaly i should have all the pics already as i have full achievement score and 100% all characters... HOWEVER i found out that i must have turned my xbox off before letting it save but because the achivement is saved online that didn't take it off me so i just have to do a couple of the achievements again! >< i hope this helps some of you guys out with the gallery! now then to BLAZBLUE Continuum shift!