Character Aesthetics

Have you ever deleted a character because their appearance bothered you?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever deleted a character because their appearance bothered you?

• Yes
    • No

Have you ever deleted a character you had significant progress (i.e. Daedric, Storyline, Faction Quests) with because you were unhappy with how a certain aspect of their appearance bothered you while admiring that new piece of armor in third-person perspective?

Edited by GriefCatalyst
You get the idea...

I restarted my thief character because argonians tails clip through the nightingale cloak and they can't wear the cool mask. I restarted my assassin because he was a guy so you cant wear the Dark BH headgear that covers the face-just the hood. Also skin tight leather looks sexy on chicks, guys....not so much

No but because I have in FP, I don't "see" them.

i also play in first person most of the time, however i LOVE the ability to be able to switch back and forth. its very helpful when you want to check out a new outfit or just get a different perspective, i personally always swim in third person because i am terrified of those slaughterfish lol.

my current character (Zelda) i must've restarted for minor changes atleast 5 times, but now she is perfect :). she has so many different outfits im having a tough time storing them all lol. i just unlocked the dual enchantment perk on that tree, definetly my best investment.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No because you can go to the Ragged Flaggon, and talk to the lady with the hood and she will modify your appearance for 1000 gold.

Since when can you do that? Never noticed that as an option when talking to anybody before.

I've never deleted a character at all. I've restarted my Argonian a few times, just because, but I've never flat out deleted a character.

• 3 weeks later...
Since when can you do that? Never noticed that as an option when talking to anybody before.

I've never deleted a character at all. I've restarted my Argonian a few times, just because, but I've never flat out deleted a character.

Since dawn guard was released

• 3 months later...