What is the best Open World game you have play ?

Aramin

What is your best Open World game you have play?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What is your best Open World game you have play?

• GTA IV
    • Assassins creed 2
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Other Games

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Fallout 3. My jaw dropped as soon as I got out of that vault. The game just felt so huge and I was only just now taking my first steps in the wasteland. I hope Fallout: New Vegas delivers the same feeling, but if you're already starting out in the wasteland, I dunno.

And I feel like I should mention Just Cause 2, because that game has the biggest open world to us so far.

Probably Fallout 3. My jaw dropped as soon as I got out of that vault. The game just felt so huge and I was only just now taking my first steps in the wasteland. I hope Fallout: New Vegas delivers the same feeling, but if you're already starting out in the wasteland, I dunno.

I remember that moment aswell, you leave the vault and see the ruined city in the distance, with a sea of "wasteland" right infront of you. It looked totally amazing on my HD 37" Samsung.

I would stand with Fallout 3 as the best open world game. It actually felt good to discover a new place on the map and explore it (with or without your Lincoln repeater at hand)