Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I imagine it'll be more or less the same as last time:

*A bunch for the main story.

*A bunch for defeating the optional side-villains.

*A bunch for completing the Riddler challenges.

*A bunch for the combat/stealth challenges.

*A bunch for pulling off different combos (no Freeflow Perfection, please)

*A bunch for smaller gameplay-related things.

• 2 weeks later...
not a fan of the new game plus achievements

They seem more varied. I like the NGPlus, having ran through the original 3 or 4 times, this will come naturally. However, I WILL NOT get the 50 hit combo, the best I ever did in AA was 48 twice. Just by looking at the original 1000, I will get prob 800 range. Plus if the episodic content stuff that Kevin Conroy was talking about is true, we could see up to 1700, which I wouldn't mind at all

They seem more varied. I like the NGPlus, having ran through the original 3 or 4 times, this will come naturally. However, I WILL NOT get the 50 hit combo, the best I ever did in AA was 48 twice. Just by looking at the original 1000, I will get prob 800 range. Plus if the episodic content stuff that Kevin Conroy was talking about is true, we could see up to 1700, which I wouldn't mind at all

I couldn't even get 30 lol.

Edited by zaventem
misspelling

An easy 2,000 if you played the standard release and goty. :woop:

an easy 5000 if you could be bothered to track down the japanese version and the two pc versions :p

i just liked the fact that in a single playthrough (with maybe an hour or two tacked on the end for getting hte last few riddles) you could get all the achievements.

this way ill play through the game on hard, then take an hour or two to get the last few riddles....

and hten have to run through the main story on easy as fast as i can just to get hte last few achievements... waste of time if you ask me. obviously this is a *bit* premature but i dont see what purpose it really has??

Edited by DerEnglaender

ok did i miss the difficulty cheeves?

The "New Game +" cheevo is kind of like the difficulty one I guess. This new feature allows you to play another second time with all of your Bat-Tools already unlock from the start, and to compensate that they say enemies will have different methods of attack (not sure what exactly that means).

Complete game on each of 3 difficulties is gone. But I think that´s good, never really like those in any game. Just my opinion.

Also, we have to see how much hard or easy are the challenges in this one. In first game I know many people around think the challenge maps were all easy, but the true is you need patience and play many times to get over it. Maybe this new ones have more variety but are easier, only time will tell.