New Albums in 2012

Postmodernmartyr

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bassnectar is dropping a new album on April 10th. He just released a new single from it today and it's available for a free download, cannot wait for this to come out. Been a fan since the early days.

Here's the single if anyone wanted to give it a listen:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• 1 month later...

BadBadNotGood's BBNG2 came out fairly recently, and is available for free on their website, badbadnotgood.com

It's actually an incredible album, too!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HznUBdAviNA]BADBADNOTGOOD - ROTTEN DECAY - YouTube[/ame]

Wait, do mean Tallahassee, as in the beginning of the end of good TMG albums?

Months and months late, but there are lots of good albums after Tallahassee.

We Shall All Be Healed, The Sunset Tree, The Life of the World to Come.

Hell, even All Eternals Deck grows on you after a few listens.

Edited by institutions

• 1 month later...
I think Linkin Park is coming out with a new album. Hopefully they will stray away from their techno nonsense that was in their last album.

Yeah their last album was not very good. I liked the catalyst, but that's the only song I liked.

I don't know what albums I am looking forward to. Usually I will listen to a band and then I will buy all their albums that they have out. I never really keep track of a new album that is coming out.

Going to get a cd+t shirt bundle when they restock L size in a shop. Very nice debut album.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofI2heJhcOc&feature=related]Jess and the Ancient Ones - Sulfur Giants - YouTube[/ame]

It can't be any worse than Day/Age..... Or maybe that's tempting fate.

Well i loved Day & Age, it was a different and didn't please the entirety of fans but i enjoyed a change and it introduced me to some of my favorite tracks.

But they have said this one will be more guitar driven again so yeah.

Already released: Stick to Your Guns, Freshman 15, Raindance, I Was a Hero, Real Friends, Worthwhile, Such a Mess (I think, might've been late 2011)

Upcoming: The Ghost Inside, Terror, Verse, Me vs. Hero, Forever Came Calling, Thieves, Gideon, With the Punches, A.S.A.O.K., It Prevails, Heart in Hand

And more that I can't think of right now. But it's looking to be a good year.