Collecting All PP Stickers - Can You Skip Cases

Shaynringan

Hello, everyone.

I am about to gun for the dress-up and PP sticker achievements in my next playthru of 72 hour mode.

Are there any stickers that I can miss or that will be rendered unavailable if I simply ignore the cases?

In particular I'm curious about the Meat Processing Area. Is that area locked prior to the case where you have to go there to fight Larry?

Thanks for any help.

Hello, everyone.

I am about to gun for the dress-up and PP sticker achievements in my next playthru of 72 hour mode.

Are there any stickers that I can miss or that will be rendered unavailable if I simply ignore the cases?

In particular I'm curious about the Meat Processing Area. Is that area locked prior to the case where you have to go there to fight Larry?

Thanks for any help.

Nope everything is available right from the beginning- the trucks involved in one of Carlito's missions and also the meat processing area!

The only thing you have a chance of missing is the secret cult hideout:

to get there you have to let those yellow-jackets capture you with that white gas. ;)

P.S.: Personally I skipped every case except the very first ones (around 1-2) and waited with them so that al fresca and entrance palza aren't that corwded with zombies!

So no worry there ;)