Finding AA for PC

Afternoon/evening all. I hope this thread finds its way into the hands of a knowledgable interneter in an older forum. If this is a repeat thread I do apologize and would gladly appreciate someone pointing me in the wrong direction.

Living off a Batman high over recent months and in preparation for the Dark Knight Rises I am looking to sweep through Batman games gaining all the achievements. I currently have completed AA, AA GOTY, AA GOTY PC, AC and am going through AC PC. The only game I have left to get is AA PC but cannot seem to come accross it. Places like Steam and Gamestop only offer the GOTY PC version but not the original. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on the game it would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing the same thing and have the same problem. I've finished AC and both AA's for 360 and I'm about to finish AA GOTY for PC today. The cheapest I have seen original AA for PC is on Amazon and Ebay, both around $20. Freaking crazy because I just got PC AA GOTY PC and AC PC on gamefly for $12 all together.

• 3 weeks later...

I got mine from gamestop years ago and it was their last copy in stock. The only other place I remember carrying it was walmart so you might get lucky there but I highly recommend ebay. Thanks to ebay I got the goty edition after searching all retail outlets for it. Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I bought regular and GOTY for 15 bucks on steam in january

How? Steam switched to the GOTY editions all at once. I remember them not being available at the same time on Steam...

To the guy who said it's $50 on XBOX.com, I don't think anyone is willing to pay that much for such an old game. I'll probably just order this off of Amazon.

How? Steam switched to the GOTY editions all at once. I remember them not being available at the same time on Steam...

To the guy who said it's $50 on XBOX.com, I don't think anyone is willing to pay that much for such an old game. I'll probably just order this off of Amazon.

I've played the normal and GOTY editions, if I purchased it on Steam can I get another 1000GS?

I don't really play games on my PC, so it's a lil new to me getting achievements on something other than my console.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
I've played the normal and GOTY editions, if I purchased it on Steam can I get another 1000GS?

I don't really play games on my PC, so it's a lil new to me getting achievements on something other than my console.

Thanks!

Steam currently offers the PC GOTY version, it's a separate stack to the xbox 360 versions. If you're after the normal version on the PC you'll have to buy the disc version as the only place I know that offers it digitally is GFWL but that's closed down now so good luck trying to get it from there.