Error Message pop up after complete level.

cheevo360

Just carry on mate - you'll be fine

It happens once in a while with me but EVERYTHING has been saving ok.... think its just a glitch

I get that message as well, but it never affects any of my saves or anything. I'm sure it's just a bug that will get patched eventually.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ruffryder187/X%20Animated%20Gifs/ScarlettJohansson-Interesting.gif

• 1 year later...

I apologize for bumping this, but it looks like the glitch is still a problem and can sometimes mess a little bit with saves. I just completed a level in Act 2, got this message for the first time, got booted to the main menu, and then the game started acting like I never played the level. Now I need to repeat the level again in order to get back to where I was in the same. I suggest people proceed with caution if they get this message.

EDIT: Apparently this glitch also screwed up the time section on the leaderboards. It shows my time as 0:00:00 for everything. Judging by my ranking for the Act I leaderboard, it looks like my place on it would be correct based on what my time should be, but the time that is actually shown is just zeroes.

Edited by Kairi