Theoretical Discussion *SPOILERS*

Grifter Reborn

dr. cranes formula was used and needed to encite enufe fear to the city boards and councels to provoke the protocol 10 deployment. like all the political prisoners he was helplessly striped of his mask and formula and detaned in the city.

joker and talia have a plan too continue the leages work in causing world chaos. too work on the next stage of there plan they need the dark detective to beleive they're dead.

Something that really annoyed me in the first post.

A theory can be proven and disproven. A proven theory that has no evidence to dispute it becomes a law. A proven theory is a hypothesis that has undergone repeated amount of testing in which their is a lot of evidence for it. A theory that proves to be incorrect happens all the times. In order for a theory to be a theory, it must be verifiable and falsifiable. It has to be able to be proven correct or incorrect.

On topic, I hope it isn't but I expect the next batman to more of the same with some super natural things leading from Azreal.

I'm not 100% filled in on all the pit info, could Ra's dead body be transported and then reanimated?

I didn't think they could bring you back to life, just reverse aging

I think it would be better to just leave him out of the next few games. I would like to see Talia's return but not sure how

I'm guessing there is more than one pit located around Gotham as in Arkham Asylum, one of the easter eggs was a pair of legs sticking out of a cabinet in the morgue, a toe tag read Ras Al Ghul, then later in the game they had vanished hinting that the League of Assassin's had collected his body and reanimated him for Arkham City.

Something that really annoyed me in the first post.

A theory can be proven and disproven. A proven theory that has no evidence to dispute it becomes a law. A proven theory is a hypothesis that has undergone repeated amount of testing in which their is a lot of evidence for it. A theory that proves to be incorrect happens all the times. In order for a theory to be a theory, it must be verifiable and falsifiable. It has to be able to be proven correct or incorrect.

I think i see your main point as my wording could have been better. I agree. However, as you've pointed out, a proven theory is no longer a theory since it becomes law. A theory disproven is simply discarded as it's no longer viable, therefore once again, no longer a theory. In any case, perhaps a definition would be better suited for that section, so directly from a search for definition:

Main Entry: the·o·ry

Pronunciation: \ˈthē-ə-rē, ˈthir-ē\

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural the·o·ries

Etymology: Late Latin theoria, from Greek theōria, from theōrein

Date: 1592

1 : the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another

2 : abstract thought : speculation

3 : the general or abstract principles of a body of fact, a science, or an art <music theory>

4 a : a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action <her method is based on the theory that all children want to learn> b : an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or circumstances —often used in the phrase in theory <in theory, we have always advocated freedom for all>

5 : a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light>

6 a : a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation b : an unproved assumption : conjecture c : a body of theorems presenting a concise systematic view of a subject <theory of equations>

synonyms see hypothesis

I think #1 or #2 could work but personally may lean towards #6b. I'd be interested in hearing what others think as I wrap up my "article." ;)

Edited by Grifter Reborn

Interesting theory... I also am having a hard time believe that all of it was a dream/fake due to the fear gas. Is the Joker really dead? Maybe. I don't think they *need* him to come back to make the 3rd game awesome, but him showing up would be kind of cool. It's tough to say how much of the Easter eggs will actually manifest themselves into a game. I mean, Rocksteady put that map of Gotham City in AA and now every little Easter egg in AC is messing with our heads!

I'm thinking Nightwing will be in the next one, and I think the DLC was kind of a preview to see how fans would be open to that idea.

What a great game AC was thought... They really crammed so much little things into it. I just finished it last night (at 2:00am) and have been seriously thinking about it all day. I want a sequel now, lol.

(Also, it's "canon", not "cannon", unless you're looking to further destroy Gotham...)