DLC for 11/4

Matrarch

Or 04/11 for you European folks. ;)

via xbox360fanboy.com

Thanks to their involvement in the U.S. election,

The Presidents of the United States of America will be releasing three musical tracks as Rock Band DLC on Tuesday, November 4th. Coincidentally, that's election day.

As part of the partnership between Xbox 360, Rock the Vote and The Presidents of the U.S.A., a three song RB track pack featuring "Dune Buggy", "Ladybug" and "Feather Pluckn" will be available for purchase off the XBLM for a yet to be announced price. Oh, in case you were wondering, 35% of Xbox Live voters consider "Job and the Economy" as the most important issue in this year's election. Word.

So not only do you get to download the 20 free tracks, but there's some you can pay for too.

Now make sure you vote on the 4th if you can, then go enjoy your fresh new DLC. :)

I suggested he create a new RB2 band called "Barack Band"

Hahahah. :D

Yeah, voting is kind of a big deal and this is election is a historic one given the candidates. But besides that, we're expected to do remarkably few things as citizens here. Voting is one of them, so please do it if you can. :)

Dunebuggy's the only song out of the three I know and I'm definitely going to get it. The other two I have to listen to first. Peaches would've been a must buy too, but that's not to be. Kitty, too. Because, you know, "kitty's at my foot and I want to touch it" would be a blast to sing over and over again, hehe. :)

Edited by Matrarch

No Peaches = no sale.

I wish i could vote in your election. Don't wanna start a rawkus, but i hope no one in this topic is planning to vote McCain/Palin. I'm not just saying that as a Obama-fan, but at least vote for a third party. Anyone but McCain/Palin, for fucks sake!

Never underestimate the United Stupid of America.

Barack Obama - vocals

Joe Biden - lead guitar

Michelle Obama - bass guitar

Bill Clinton - drums

Barack Band. F*CK YEAH.

Bill Clinton on Drums? He's a sax man. Leave drums to Hillary or Edwards or even Howard Dean, m'kay? ;)

I'd comment further on the who's voting for whom thing, but I wouldn't want this to become an involved political discussion thread since those can get out of hand.

No Peaches = no sale.

I wish i could vote in your election. Don't wanna start a rawkus, but i hope no one in this topic is planning to vote McCain/Palin. I'm not just saying that as a Obama-fan, but at least vote for a third party. Anyone but McCain/Palin, for fucks sake!

hahah well if that doesnt start a ruckuss maybe this will, i just about died laughing at this

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://entertainment.todaysbigthing.com/betamax/betamax.swf?item_id=745&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360">

edit: course the effing code doesnt work so heres the link

http://entertainment.todaysbigthing.com/2008/10/15

Bill Clinton on Drums? He's a sax man. Leave drums to Hillary or Edwards or even Howard Dean, m'kay? ;)

I'd comment further on the who's voting for whom thing, but I wouldn't want this to become an involved political discussion thread since those can get out of hand.

please god, no hilary in the band

Yay! PUSA!

Dune Buggy will be an awesome to sing. There's nothing better than a song about a spider and his girlfriend, riding around in a tiny blue dune buggy.

The first thing I said when I saw that Lump was on Rock Band was that they needed to have Dune Buggy up for DLC. Again, Harmonix has heard my wishes and have made them come true.

Never underestimate the United Stupid of America.

xD they'll never cease to amaze.

@Cobra - that won't embed because that's HTML code, whereas being a forum, this can only really take BBCode. But if you find a video on somewhere like youtube, you can just post the link and the forum will do this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxvHkFLmqRk]YouTube - Gossip Girl stars: Talk to your parents about McCain[/ame]

I have no idea who any of those people are. Pretty funny though.

No Peaches = no sale.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I'll be voting for McCain/Palin since Fred Thompson didn't win the primary.

You may say "anyone but McCain/Palin" but I say "anybody but Obama".

I said in another post that Opinions are like assholes, and everyone has one. I also said that opinions about music are like spicy foods and what one person likes may cause a serious inflamation of someone elses asshole. Well ass an addendum, opinions about politics are like laxitives mixed with gasoline... A little will burn a long way.